I can not believe the way Bob's has handled my business till now.Bob's makes the lowest quality furniture I have ever experienced.
I would have been better of visiting the local high school woodshop. I paid for the "Goof Proof" for everything I purchased, which included a full living room set, dining room set, two children's bedroom sets and a Master bedroom set.
The dining room set included poorly constructed couches and even worse, *** cofee tables and end tables. The coffee table/trunk broke from the extremely heavy top and two weak hinges.
I called Guardian. The Tech came out, took pictures and then instructed me that I would receive a phone call as he could not repair the trunk. I called Guardian after five days, since noone had made any attemt to contact me. Guardian said that Bob's had told them that the furniture was discontinued.
I was told there was a credit with Bob's waiting for me. Had I not called I would have never heard from them. Next, I called Bob's in Worcester to confirm the credit. The customer service rep said that I did infact have a credit.
I went down there three and a half weeks ago. I picked out replacement items, against my better judgement. The wait was over an hour to figure out my credit as they had new computers and the Staff was not prepared for my situation. I then was introduced to one of the trashiest people I have ever met.
She was rude and in no way helpful. I was told that the furniture needed to be returned before I could get the credit. Had I known this before, I would gladly have had the broken junk picked up beforehand. Four days later the items were picked up.
I was told that I would be reimbursed as soon as the items are back in their warehouse. It has been three weeks since the pick up. I called today. The Manager told me that the Office Manager would be handling this.
Clearly he has no interest in resolving anything. He couldn't manage his way out of a car, much less handle my situation. So now I am waiting again. Bob has his broken junk and I am left with nothing but a useless warranty.
This will require small claims court or the Better Business Bureau to fix my issues.
Do yourself a favor, do not buy Bob's furniture unless you want broken furniture in a month or two.That seems to be the shelf life of his fall-a-particle board furniture!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Louise Dresser
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The recliner I bought from Bobs reclind and could not close, in order not to have my family member falling over the leg of the recliner I push it in...."
- "I purchased a Sofa and love seat 2 1/2 years ago and it vow looks like I picked it up off the side of the road. The "Leather" not like..."
- "The side rail of my barely two year old bed frame snapped-- COMPLETELY IN HALF. No piece of wood should be able to break clear in half the way this..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist. The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."
- "Steve Dibert claims to investigate mortgage fraud using his company MFI Miami. But the only fraudulent thing is Dibert. Dibert is a former sub-prime financing broker who went bust in..."
- "WENT TO CHANEL TO BUY MAKE-UP WAS TOLD MY COMPLEXION IS TOO DARK AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE I TOLD THEN THAT IS DISCRIMINATION AND MY LAWYER WILL BE..."
- "Dear, Kabam Studios can u please send me 4* symboite suit spidey and 4* civil warrior Sincerely, JokeKing3443 by the way email is firstname.lastname@example.org Password is ****** If You Really..."