Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's return policy scam
I can not believe the way Bob's has handled my business till now.Bob's makes the lowest quality furniture I have ever experienced.
I would have been better of visiting the local high school woodshop. I paid for the "Goof Proof" for everything I purchased, which included a full living room set, dining room set, two children's bedroom sets and a Master bedroom set.
The dining room set included poorly constructed couches and even worse, *** cofee tables and end tables. The coffee table/trunk broke from the extremely heavy top and two weak hinges.
I called Guardian. The Tech came out, took pictures and then instructed me that I would receive a phone call as he could not repair the trunk. I called Guardian after five days, since noone had made any attemt to contact me. Guardian said that Bob's had told them that the furniture was discontinued.
I was told there was a credit with Bob's waiting for me. Had I not called I would have never heard from them. Next, I called Bob's in Worcester to confirm the credit. The customer service rep said that I did infact have a credit.
I went down there three and a half weeks ago. I picked out replacement items, against my better judgement. The wait was over an hour to figure out my credit as they had new computers and the Staff was not prepared for my situation. I then was introduced to one of the trashiest people I have ever met.
She was rude and in no way helpful. I was told that the furniture needed to be returned before I could get the credit. Had I known this before, I would gladly have had the broken junk picked up beforehand. Four days later the items were picked up.
I was told that I would be reimbursed as soon as the items are back in their warehouse. It has been three weeks since the pick up. I called today. The Manager told me that the Office Manager would be handling this.
Clearly he has no interest in resolving anything. He couldn't manage his way out of a car, much less handle my situation. So now I am waiting again. Bob has his broken junk and I am left with nothing but a useless warranty.
This will require small claims court or the Better Business Bureau to fix my issues.
Do yourself a favor, do not buy Bob's furniture unless you want broken furniture in a month or two.That seems to be the shelf life of his fall-a-particle board furniture!review #228819
You may also like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "We purchased a Bosch refrigerator, within the first year the water line inside the refrigerator froze and flooded our condiminium. The damage was over $10,000. We had to..."
- "I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door. I stupidly pre-signed for the package. The package was delivered..."
- "I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008. Within months the semi attached pillows were ripping away from the back of..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."