Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's return policy scam
I can not believe the way Bob's has handled my business till now.Bob's makes the lowest quality furniture I have ever experienced.
I would have been better of visiting the local high school woodshop. I paid for the "Goof Proof" for everything I purchased, which included a full living room set, dining room set, two children's bedroom sets and a Master bedroom set.
The dining room set included poorly constructed couches and even worse, *** cofee tables and end tables. The coffee table/trunk broke from the extremely heavy top and two weak hinges.
I called Guardian. The Tech came out, took pictures and then instructed me that I would receive a phone call as he could not repair the trunk. I called Guardian after five days, since noone had made any attemt to contact me. Guardian said that Bob's had told them that the furniture was discontinued.
I was told there was a credit with Bob's waiting for me. Had I not called I would have never heard from them. Next, I called Bob's in Worcester to confirm the credit. The customer service rep said that I did infact have a credit.
I went down there three and a half weeks ago. I picked out replacement items, against my better judgement. The wait was over an hour to figure out my credit as they had new computers and the Staff was not prepared for my situation. I then was introduced to one of the trashiest people I have ever met.
She was rude and in no way helpful. I was told that the furniture needed to be returned before I could get the credit. Had I known this before, I would gladly have had the broken junk picked up beforehand. Four days later the items were picked up.
I was told that I would be reimbursed as soon as the items are back in their warehouse. It has been three weeks since the pick up. I called today. The Manager told me that the Office Manager would be handling this.
Clearly he has no interest in resolving anything. He couldn't manage his way out of a car, much less handle my situation. So now I am waiting again. Bob has his broken junk and I am left with nothing but a useless warranty.
This will require small claims court or the Better Business Bureau to fix my issues.
Do yourself a favor, do not buy Bob's furniture unless you want broken furniture in a month or two.That seems to be the shelf life of his fall-a-particle board furniture!eebe768 review #228819
You may also like
- "Purchased couch and love seat at Bobs furniture in Stoughton Maabout 4 years ago, also purchased the goof proof warranty.We paid almost $2000 for the set that they claim came..."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "Last year I brought furniture. From Bob's. Today I paid it off and purchased new furniture and was offer a warranty on my new purchase but never offered a warranty...."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "I bought this thing seeing as it said leather, not knowing it was fake leather. Now that I admit is my fault as I wasn't quite paying attention to what..."
- "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..."
- "I bought this and followed the usage directions to a T. It did not work, it was a total waste of my money, do not waste yours. I am very..."