Bobs Discount Furniture - Bobs DEFINATELY does not honor Goof-Proof
I purchased furniture at Bobs Furniture in Woodbridge NJ.I was badgered into paying an extra $100 for the Goof-Proof insurance!!!
What a rip-off!! They don't tell you how many hoops you need to jump through to submit a claim. When someone Finally came my claim was denied and to top it off my coffee table was removed from the policy!!! The sales lady said I should get the coverage for the table alone!!
I have asked for a corporate number or address to let Bob himself know just how horrific this experience has been but never given one. The sofa is of extremely poor quality and I will NEVER go back there again and would warn EVERYONE and ANYONE I can to avoid Bob at all Costs!!!! I don't know why I was so surprised to see so many other complaints and dissatisfied customers. Well at least I am not alone.
I wonder if we could collectively file a class action against Bob. I know a little about the law from a paralegal course I took and have many friends that are attorneys that would be happy to help.
Anyone willing to get involved email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 732-589-4616.Denise Moroski South River NJreview #158718
You may also like
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."
- "My daughter punctured a hole going from the couch to the love seat with her boots on lost her balance.... We purchased the good proof package and were told ANY..."
- "Bob's furniture is made in Vietnam and is poorly quality at best. My coffee table arrived broken, even though the outer box was undamaged. Their Customer Care-less Hotline..."
- "For Mother's Day I received a flowers from my Son and his family and Just like most people he works very hard for his pay check. Any florist should..."
- "Add my name to the ever growing list of people ripped off by Dermitage.com. I did not see their tiny little squint font hidden at the bottom of their page..."
- "The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."
- "I want to say that I have had enough of all the problems with this company and now I'm going to get a lawyer if I don't get a call..."
- "Bueno...aqui nomas prebiniendo a todas las personas que quieran ordenar un motor de SWENGINES la verdad tinen un muy mal servicio al cliente al prinsipio asta pense que era fraude..."