Bobs Discount Furniture - Crappy Furniture
I am so glad to see all the bad reviews.Bob's Furniture is getting exactly what it deserves.
My husband and I also bought a California King mattress from this place (very expensive) and it was long at all and it starting bunching. We had also bought the insurance on it. They sent a tech out to look at it and he left and said the store would contact us. We waited weeks with no call.
Finally I called customer service and they said that the problem was our fault and there was nothing they could do for us.
Was I pissed.Well we went somewhere else and bought a new mattress and I would never go back to Bob's Furniture for anything even if they were giving the stuff away!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back. Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the..."
- "Tv does mot what to work correctly ..."
- "Last week I purchased 4 bottles of pnhsodaandsyrupinc.com fromBedford Cheese Shop for $58.00My wife wanted a soda treat, but the trick was on her.The syrup was stale, rancid, and disgusting.Bedford..."
- "Writing herewith due to being really annoyed with Light in a box , i ordered a HDMI cable and paid $ 5 already had been charged but the goods were..."
- "I pay for my daughters maid service in Cornelious NC. I have been disappointed several times with the service. Two weeks ago when u was visiting I had..."
- "I bought a 2005 Chevrolet 1500 reg cab from Glynn smith in opelika al in September 2005. It had 3000 miles on it. It now has 74000. The tail light..."