Bobs Discount Furniture - Crappy Furniture
I am so glad to see all the bad reviews.Bob's Furniture is getting exactly what it deserves.
My husband and I also bought a California King mattress from this place (very expensive) and it was long at all and it starting bunching. We had also bought the insurance on it. They sent a tech out to look at it and he left and said the store would contact us. We waited weeks with no call.
Finally I called customer service and they said that the problem was our fault and there was nothing they could do for us.
Was I pissed.Well we went somewhere else and bought a new mattress and I would never go back to Bob's Furniture for anything even if they were giving the stuff away!!!!!!!!!!!review #146630
You may also like
- "My daughter punctured a hole going from the couch to the love seat with her boots on lost her balance.... We purchased the good proof package and were told ANY..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "The recliner I bought from Bobs reclind and could not close, in order not to have my family member falling over the leg of the recliner I push it in...."
- "I purchase a high end airsoft gun from Airsoft Megastore. The box was a bit dented when I receive it. The bolt holding the barrel to the stock is broken...."
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."
- "A couple nights ago I was on my way home on the parkway going southbound a deer ran from the right tapped the right front side of my car and..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "Beware of Grizzly! It's not a surprise that the machinery sold under their brand isn't first class product, when you buy something for a lower price, there's a reason and it's..."
- "My wife bought a dress at a great price. The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that..."