Bobs Discount Furniture - GOOF PROOF A JOKE!!!!
just got off the phone with Bobs regarding the 100 goof-proof.I got my bedroom set on 9-22-09, my bed broke on 10-10-09.
I called gaurdsman like I was told to do. They emailed me a form to mail back, I did so next day mail, they didnt process the form for 3 days. Then I called to check on progress of claim, they said it would be another 24 hrs before it would be complete. Then it would take another 3 weeks for someone to come look at it to decide whether it can be fixed or replaced!!
My mattress and boxspring has been on the floor for 3 weeks now, and only had the furniture for 5 weeks!!!! Bobs said I can get a refund on the goof proof, and would be done in 3 days, its now been 1 week and 3 days, and they didnt even PROCESS it yet i was just told!!!
I am told that it will be processed today by 3pm, and I will get a call at 3pm.I am SERIOUSLY UNHAPPY WITH BOB'S CUSTOMER SERVICE, FURNITURE, AND GOOF PROOF PLAN!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The side rail of my barely two year old bed frame snapped-- COMPLETELY IN HALF. No piece of wood should be able to break clear in half the way this..."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Todd M Wittmann is a disbarred attorney from Oklahoma. He now resides in Orem, Utah (trying) to do paralegal work. He is a *** man and has several felonies in..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."
- "I was already disappointed with Eharmony's dating pool within a few days of signing up. It was even worse than I remembered from 5+ years ago. Basically, the site seems..."