Bobs Discount Furniture - My Bob's Furniture
I purchased a livingroom set for $1600 which I same day in CASH.Did I say I paid in CASH....
Yeah ok. So rather than pay $149 for delivery 10 blocks up, I paid a guy $50. Well my sofabed NO LIE only lasted 3 hours. Imagine this - 2 people on the sofa after about 2 hours and BOOOM, we fall to the bottom of the sofa.
Good thing Bobs' furniture had a sofabed to cushion our fall. Well these bastards will not pick up the furniture unless I pay $149.95 for pickup since I didn't pay the first time.
Oh yeah, and the extra warranty I paid for - $179 that the sales rep swore that if anything happened whatsoever, they would come to the house and replace it absolutely free.Yeah ok you sons of ***
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have had my bed for a total of 7months and the slat has already broken off from the headboard. I'm only 130lbs!!! Delivered the wrong slats from the beginning..."
- "purchased couch and love seat from Bob's and after 2 1/2 years it started cracking and ripping and eventually losing large pieces of the bonded leather on the loves seat...."
- "I bought a sectional from bobs with goof proof. It started ripping off in 1 yr and the guardian company which is their insurance says they don't take care of..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "On January 20, 2016 we saw a feature of the Fin Bed on The Today Show's "Steals and Deals" segment. We purchased a king size bed for $749 ($200 off..."
- "DO NOT PURCHASE CLOTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!! It's cheap material and poor quality. Have no use for items purchased.Swimsuit cover looks like pajamas. It's awful. WASTE OF..."
- "I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and..."