• show-popup

Shares 0

Bobs Discount Furniture - those *** at bobs.....

Company Bobs Discount Furniture
Product / Service Bob O Pedic
Location Taunton, Massachusetts
Category Furniture and Decor
Views 15

those sob's at bobs....they gave me rlly bad service, they slept on the job (on my bed) and i fould a needle in my mattress.....

(i wonder what is for) the delivery guys, (mexicans) took 2 hours to deliver my bed.

yes i am not happy......BOBS FAILS!!hjdvghjavfuirkg rughiu hu guh gio;dfhgiodfh iohyg ipfhg iopfo hgifopyh goifyoifhyoieh gior i io io oighisdfhvkjnio huiogf sdfioh vuiosdfhg uodfgh uio uiv jiohdvikjiogdjb dfklbjdfkoh iog uofgu hvh h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h hh hh h h h h h hh h h h h 3023a30

Comments (12) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 22, 2011
maybe u should tel ted english to stop doin drugs
Reply to dude

Jan 22, 2011
dude ur such a *** retard u cant just make *** up and put up here
Reply to santa

Jul 29, 2010
his name is Ted English you ***..and there is NO way you found a needle in your new mattress, unless its from you and you forgot dropping it there.
Reply to me

Jun 05, 2010
Dont bother buying the goof proof plan, they dont honor it.
Top people at bobs bozos

Chairman Stanley Adelstein
CEO Edmond English
President Robert Kaufman

Are all so rich they dont care about their
customers.

Just want to talk a line an sell you junk
what happened to American and quality like we had when I was growing up
everything is now made over seas in taiwan or maylasia.
Reply to Pissed of consumer

Jun 05, 2010
Watch the news tuesday night, if bobs is not at my house after three for a service call, we are taking the chair and channel ninie news to their door step. Lets see if they like the bad publicity. and a few news papers will be their. anyone who has a bad experience with bobs bozos will knwo what im taling about.
Reply to Pissed of customer

Jun 04, 2010
*** u ur a lieing piece of *** im a manager at bobs and im mexican
Reply to dude

May 23, 2010
Yesterday, I purchased a sectional from Bob's. After reading the reviews, I must say I am a little nervous. However, starting June 12th I will like to update you on my experience with Bob's Discount Furniture. I will let you know what I've experienced with delivery, condition of the furniture once delivered and customer service. :)
Reply to First Time

May 21, 2010
thats intense! were they mexican. there into some harsh stuff man. by the way irish douint be a hater man
Reply to lucky chewy

May 20, 2010
:( irish ur a *** for saying that u dount even know the person u cant say that but alos that same thing happened to me
Reply to israel

May 18, 2010  from Holmestrand, Vestfold
I think you are the drug user with the second part of your letter not being real words.
Reply to Irish

May 18, 2010  from Holmestrand, Vestfold
Reply to Irish

Read next Bobs Discount Furniture complaint

Bob's Discount Furniture - Buy your insured parts...

I have a dual reclining sofa from Bob's.I called to schedule a repair when one of the recliner "...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Bobs Discount Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug