Bobs Discount Furniture - those *** at bobs.....

May 18, 2010
review #182472

those sob's at bobs....they gave me rlly bad service, they slept on the job (on my bed) and i fould a needle in my mattress.....

(i wonder what is for) the delivery guys, (mexicans) took 2 hours to deliver my bed.

yes i am not happy......BOBS FAILS!!hjdvghjavfuirkg rughiu hu guh gio;dfhgiodfh iohyg ipfhg iopfo hgifopyh goifyoifhyoieh gior i io io oighisdfhvkjnio huiogf sdfioh vuiosdfhg uodfgh uio uiv jiohdvikjiogdjb dfklbjdfkoh iog uofgu hvh h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h hh hh h h h h h hh h h h h

97cfcc2
Had an experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
dude

Jan 22, 2011

maybe u should tel ted english to stop doin drugs

santa

Jan 22, 2011

dude ur such a *** retard u cant just make *** up and put up here

me

Jul 29, 2010

his name is Ted English you ***..and there is NO way you found a needle in your new mattress, unless its from you and you forgot dropping it there.

Pissed of consumer

Jun 05, 2010

Dont bother buying the goof proof plan, they dont honor it.
Top people at bobs bozos

Chairman Stanley Adelstein
CEO Edmond English
President Robert Kaufman

Are all so rich they dont care about their
customers.

Just want to talk a line an sell you junk
what happened to American and quality like we had when I was growing up
everything is now made over seas in taiwan or maylasia.

Pissed of customer

Jun 05, 2010

Watch the news tuesday night, if bobs is not at my house after three for a service call, we are taking the chair and channel ninie news to their door step. Lets see if they like the bad publicity. and a few news papers will be their. anyone who has a bad experience with bobs bozos will knwo what im taling about.

dude

Jun 04, 2010

*** u ur a lieing piece of *** im a manager at bobs and im mexican

First Time

May 23, 2010

Yesterday, I purchased a sectional from Bob's. After reading the reviews, I must say I am a little nervous. However, starting June 12th I will like to update you on my experience with Bob's Discount Furniture. I will let you know what I've experienced with delivery, condition of the furniture once delivered and customer service. :)

lucky chewy

May 21, 2010

thats intense! were they mexican. there into some harsh stuff man. by the way irish douint be a hater man

israel

May 20, 2010

:( irish ur a *** for saying that u dount even know the person u cant say that but alos that same thing happened to me

the king

May 20, 2010

:eek dude that same thing happened to me

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bobs Discount Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×