1.7

I spent 4824 in living room set and 2 12" xl twin mattress with Adjustable base. Received delivery late on the 22nd.

Even thou they were late they were very nice and set everything up. Since it was Thanksgiving weekend I waited until Monday to call about my mattress. They were rolled up and they never inflated to the 12" They were between 10-11" They gave me an apt on 12-6 with a 4 hr window so I changed an apt I had but then I never received a call with my 2 hr window so I called the 5th and was told the lady didn't put in for the tech. The tech ended up coming on the 16th and called office and told them they didn't inflate right.

They give me an apt on the 20th to switch out. With the 4 hour window again ( I always seem to get the end so really have to wait the whole 4 hrs) They come but not with Mattress but with the adjustable beds frames. Guy calls in and when they answer he tells them and leaves. The person on the other end thought he was still talking to him when he came back.

They set up another apt on the 27th. I am at the end again. They knock on door and said oh you don't like the mattress. They came to take away instead of switching.

I am so mad at this point wasting all my time but now they promise on the 29th it will be right. They finally come at 3:30 and say wait an hr before you do anything. I waited 5 hrs before I made my bed and even put a heater in their to inflate them. One inflated and one was deformed but the one that inflated still wasn't the 12" so I called the 30th.

I told them at this point I just would like to switch out to a regular King bed. No she says you can only switch out mattress. So now I am stuck with frames. Go to store on the 31st Salesman and Manager apology about customer service and tells us they are going to take care us.

So we pick out 2 more that are not rolled up and they were $50 more. The guy tells us to go get coffee and he will write it up, comes back 10 minutes later and tells us its over 300. They put it in as a new delivery so we have to pay delivery charges again in the amount of 190 after paying over 300 delivery fee the 1st time. He tells me the mgr cant override it which is ***.

He has me call 800 # spend 20 minutes on hold to only be told nothing they can do. My husband told them to give our money back we will go somewhere else. So now they have to come out anyways and lose a sale on the mattress.

They wasted so much of my time waiting for them and on the phone with customer service. I will never do business with these people again

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Everything about the service delivery and store.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Mattress, Employee attitude, Delivery service, Poor quality.

Comments