2.1
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 12

The store manager called me immediately and was on the phone with me for a fair amount of time apologizing and working on a resolution for my issue. He put in a request to swap out my sofa with a brand new one no charge within a week. While the generic Bob's customer service was abysmal, the service that I received from the actual employees at this location was Excellent!

Update by user Jun 12

Update: John the store manager contacted me immediately and did everything he could to resolve the situation. He worked with me and expedited a solution for my problem and was very understanding of my concerns and frustrations.

He was very apologetic for the response we received and helped me feel much better about how we ended up being treated by his store staff specifically. I was very upset with the way we were dealt with by Bob's Generic customer service and I still do not think highly of them. That being said.

the store manager John was outstanding and I would do business with him again. Overall summary: Bob's generic Customer service 1 star Nashua, NH Location staff and service 5 stars

Original review posted by user Jun 12

Had pretty good experience with the sales staff (only reason for the 2nd star), but Bob's customer service is absolutely terrible. I have had my power reclining sofa for barely over a year and it stopped reclining.

Called customer service, they will send someone out in 5 days. Service person comes today, generator is faulty on the sofa, will order part and should arrive in 4 WEEKS! and when is does arrive, I have to call and schedule for them to come again to fix it. Service person leaves, notice that they left one of the sides reclined.

I have a 6 and an almost 3 year old and this is a danger, so I call customer service again since the recliner doesn't work to put it down. Customer service tells me that if I force it down and it breaks, then I am at fault and they will not fix my couch. So pretty much they don't care if my children hurt themselves on the recliner that THEIR service person left up, wonderful Bob's, real nice. I just bought a single recliner last month to match the (then working) sofa and I wish more than anything that I could just give it back and never deal with them again.

I will NEVER be buying anything from Bob's EVER again!! I'll spend the extra few hundred dollars and go somewhere that actually cares about their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Salesperson.

I didn't like: Furniture quality, Service person responsibility, Everything except sales person, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 12.

Comments