4180 US Rte #1 N, Suite 400B, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852, USA
1.3

I agree with these other comments. We purchased a Jackson set less then a year ago and had the service people come out and repair the back support that my broke.

We then called again since the repair broke. We had to agure to get a new one deliveries. When we got the delivery the guys came in and were fighting with each other and cursing. They even said why did we buy this junk in Spanish.

Also damaged my wall and left the trash outside. 2 weeks later couch broke again. Called customer care which did nothing. Went to store found out the set we got was discontinued.

Found a set we settled on rather then a cure again. By the way had to buy new curtains again since now the color had changed. The new set was deliveries Jan 13th 2018 and when they took tje plastic off there was *** on the arm of the couch Brand New. Driver called and delivering another piece wed breakfast with Bob.

Well that changed to afternoon. I guess they think we can wait again again for the 4th time in less then a year to delivery. I call customer care about issues and they are rude. Monica the supervisor won't give me her last initial not her boss's name.

They say they are suppose to give 25 credit for each issue. Well what happen to the other. Issues that no one said this to me. Why do I want a gift card from them welhen I can't even get to enjoy my furniture tjat I haven't even had up for a year yet.

This company sells cheap furniture that doesn't last. We all look for a bargain but man this is bad and not worth the time

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments