1.5

i had bought a sofa from this store, and this past saturday or monday ( i can't remember) i called to make a claim and they scheduele me for the next thursday (wich is today) from 1:45- 3:45pm

i took the day of from work to wait for my service, when i decide it to call at 3:30 to ask is thecnichian was on his way or something they inforn me that he came at 12-40 (one hour early wich would ne perfect me and my day of like that i could it do more stuff), but the person didnt ring the bell or call my number, he just took a picture of my front door and report it and that's it.

so because of that i was super mad i told them that i need the money from my day miss at work, because i was here all the time and i was waiting for a technician not a photografer and they told me that unfurtunally they only can reschedule for another day and with somebody else diferent.

So can somebody anybody explaint me if this is fair?, if this a good coustomer service?, if i need to loose were iam loosing money and time?

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Repair.

Comments