Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Where do I begin? Don't do business with Bob's Discount Furniture, they're a scam.

We ordered a dining set. The table top came damaged. We called and had the top replaced. The chairs weren't balanced and began to wobble.

Service tech said my floor was not level. When I put another chair in the same location it didn't wobble. Since the tech said my floor was not level we could we could not have another service call for 30 days. So I schedule an appointment for more than 30 days after the previous appointment.

They supervisor cancels the appointment without reason and I'm not notified. So I call back and they said since the technician said my floor wasn't level they cancelled the appointment. So I make another one and guess what, same thing cancelled again, reason rejected. So I'm furious and frustrated and asked to talk to the manager that cancelled the last appointment.

I gave the rep my contact information to call me and he said they would call me within 15 - 20 minutes. I gave him half and off course when I called back the call center was closed. So I called back the next day and another rep said he called, I told her I didn't any calls in my phone log. The compensation for two cancelled appointments would be compensated $50 dollars.

I said that's not acceptable. So I call back to negotiate a higher amount and now this rep I talked to says they would only give me a store gift card for $75 because that was the policy.

I told her I don't shop for furniture too often and wouldn't go back to Bob's anyway. They gave me all this hassle and runaround even though I paid $100 for their 5 year "Goof Proof" service policy for damages.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments