Sayreville, New Jersey

We bought the Chatham bedroom set only 5 months ago. After only 2 weeks the slots started bending.

It completely ruined our mattress which Sleepys has now replaced 3 times. A tech from bobs came and said the bed was bad, the slots were bent and that bobs had bad quality furniture. He also said that someone would contact us. After 2 weeks, no one called us so I called yesterday.

The tech wrote in his report that nothing was wrong with the bed. He lied in his report and I think it's because they know their furniture is *** and they think I'll just forget about it. Bob's won't give us our money back just store credit. But what about the money we spent on shipping, goof proof, the new matress we had to buy, future shipping, etc etc?

We have also developed back pains due to the bed. My husband can barely sleep. Bob's quality of furniture is bad and they don't stand by their products. The tech knew this was a continuous problem.

I don't want credit because I don't want any more furniture from there.

I'm so disgusted with this company and I'm contacting any forum out there to warn customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

Bob Cares

I'm sure we can make this right for you. Please send your order info to BobCares@MyBobs.com. Thanks, Eric.