Yonkers, New York

I purchased the Brooke White full size bed for my 12 year old daugter on May 5, 2012 on September 5, 2012 the bed collapsed on one side, the bed support had broken the rails, they came out and replaced the bedrail and added support by adding legs to one side of the bed, the bed broke again in the same spot it did in September 2012, but this time they came and just placed some additional pieces of wood on the bedrail and did not replace the bedrail because now it was out of warranty, the bed broke again on the opposite side and now they can only come and do what they did to the other side of the bed, that is take a couple pieces of wood to support the bed and I guess wait till it breaks again. This bed broke 2 times within the first year and now 2 more times in the second year.

I have purchased furniture all my life and usually give it away when I get something new, never ever have I purchased furniture that has such a short lifespan. This is like buying a car that is a lemon. Bobs furniture is nothing but a bunch of gimmick, they was their hands as soon as they can and leave you with broken furniture that is not worth what you paid for it.

This is not the end of it for me, I am going to take them to small claims court because they are just getting away with all of the *** they are selling, If I am buying lower quality furniture don't sell it to me like it is first quality furniture, that is just deceitful and misleading.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Comments