New York, New York
3.3

In 2/2014 I purchased a bunk bed and mattress for my son and a bed and mattress for myself. A couple of weeks later my son started having bites on him and my husband and I blamed it on mosquitoes which oddly we never really seem to think mosquitoes shouldn't be out now.

4 months down the line of him getting bit off and on, my stepdaughter came to visit for the summer like she always does and woke up one night and went to sleep in the living room on the couch. When we awakened to find her on the couch, she said there were bugs in the bed. My first thought was bed bugs but I didn't believe that since we only had this brand new furniture for only 4 months. As the summer went on she would complain about bugs in the bed, so one day I went and examined the bed myself in the daytime.

I saw a shell of a bed bug. I never had bed bugs before but from pictures I had saw I recognized this shell. I was so silly I should have called an exterminator then but I didn't. Long story short we have a disaster now.

These bugs are infested in my son's room and I have seem a few bed bugs in my bed only on me in the middle of night. i have seen one crawling in the living room but could have escaped from one of the bedrooms.

I have purchased products to kill them myself which has cost me over $300 and now I have an exterminator who has done the first treatment but to no avail the bed bugs are still alive and well. I am ready to leave my apartment with just the clothes on my back..I am frustrated and don't know what to do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bobs Discount Furniture Pros: New furniture.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Bed bugs.

Comments

I can help you I worked for bobs for 5 years and can help you if you want to take legal action let me know email pete turner1208@gmail.com

@Anonymous

I have this problem right now and they will not help me can u help me ... I trashed my furniture tonight BC I didn't know what else to do