Somers, New York

We ordered a new couch from Bob's about 2 months ago. A few weeks later, we started getting bit by something.

Never saw any bugs or anything, we'd just wake up with bites. Well today I went through the new couch, and it was full of bed bugs. I'm just sick. We never had this problem before that couch was brought into our home.

I will be calling Bob's tomorrow. I'm just disgusted. If they knew how long I'd waited to finally be able to get a new couch, and now this.

I will never buy anything from Bob's again.

Comments

Bed bugs now does not mean they came with the furniture. there are several ways to get into your house. Delivery is just one of many ways

horrible customer service.. specially a manager called David at New Jersey was horrible to the core..

its just because of him, I'll never go nor advice anyone to go to Bob's furniture... David should learn to respect people.