New York, New York

I was excited about the sofa I purchased and was promised delivery yesterday at 11:45 am till 2:30 p.m. I waited around until 2:00p.m., and called in to check status and was told they attempted delivery at 12:50 p.m. to me at my three story brownstone. Funny, because I live in a five story low rise white building. So, they said they would re-deliver and it would not be long because they were three blocks away. After every hour on the hour I called to check in was told each and every time that they would be their in an hour, this madness went on until 8:30 p.m. when they finally arrived!!!!!

The moving men were surprised that I was on the fourth floor, even though I emphasized that when I purchased the sofa. Then they told me the thing could not fit through my door, and again I said I gave them the door size when purchasing. They told me that the sales people only care about making sales. This to me was a moot point because me feeling was they did not want to make the trek up my building stairs and to me if a Dante sofa at Bob's Discount cannot fit through a regular size door I have no earthly idea how they can possibly stay in business.

Please stay away from this store. I am looking into my options about them, and will definitely be filing a complaint with the BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Comments

TIGEREMALO

i feel your pain the solution is never buy from this people i tryed the same and they did the same to me

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews