Old Town, Maine

My husband and I bought a Bob O Pedic mattress that was supposed to have our "satisfaction Guarantee" Yeah Right... " I Doubt It"!!

Neither of us had any issues prior to the new mattress but after a few months of sleeping on it, we BOTH started having SEVERE Numbness and pain in our arms, shoulders , back etc.

It woke us up all through the night and the pain stayed with us through the day at work.

Bobs came out and what a surprise...NO satisfaction or trade in allowed...we are stuck with it. We will NEVER buy from Bobs again and we will spread the word like wildfire!! STAY AWAY!!

It probadly is from toxic chemicals from whatever is in the overseas foam they use!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Mattress.

Comments

They are the worst

Common Sense:

Ok, Put simply, IF there was a product made by ANYONE that was way less money than tempurpedic and was ACTUALLY the same quality, why is tempurpedic still in buisness? You get what you pay for people. Don't expect to pay half the price and get the same quality, it just doesnt exist!

Well, just to let anyone who may want to know, there are no harmful chemicals in the Bob O Pedic matresses. All of customer service has the MDSE sheets stating that there are no harmful chemicals used in the foam.

If you would like a copy all you have to do is give them a call and they will send it to you. I wouldnt worry about dying in your sleeep anytime soon.

That's interesting, considering Bob's has a very generous return and/or reselection policy compared to other companies. A considerable amount of time must have passed if you were not able to do anything about it, and I mean over a year.

Can you blame Bob's because you are having an issue with a mattress that hundreds of thousands of other people enjoy? Can you blame Bob's because you waited so long to report an issue?