Newburgh, New York

Spend a good chunk of money on a bob o pedic, also got one of their frames only to get it home set it up and have the leg of the frame snap off. I called Bob's customer care to be jerked around just to return my frame and get a replacement.

Here we are a week later and this frame is broken!

I called right away and was told they can't do anything for me, I need to go through customer care which is closed today! What a joke I am about ready to take the whole bed back broken frame and all and demand a full refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

I purchased my bedroom set a year ago and had to get them to exchange the mattress twice due to the denting in the middle and squeaking when I lay on it and now 6 months after I have to get them to exchange it again!! I'm only 120 pounds ,this full size mattress should be able to hold no? I would not recommend Bob's furniture.!

Bob Cares

Hello, we can take care of this for you. Having a place to sleep should not be so difficult! Please contact us thru bobcares@mybobs.com