I purchased a set from Bob's and within the year the frame broke. I had to get it replaced. Again another year passes and it breaks. I call the customer service to complain and yet they say that I have to continue to pay for the replacements. This is a terrible design and the manufacturers should be ashamed of creating such CHEAP material for a frame. The whole bed rests on composite cheap wood which in less than 1 year SNAPS IN HALF.

I am in shock that they customer service people would not cover such a manufacturer's defect.

Worse yet the repair man who "assessed" the damage was talking on his cell screaming at his boss. I have never felt so uncomfortable or had someone be SO UNPROFESSIONAL IN ALL MY LIFE. CURSING, SCREAMING, saying he's p-oed.

This is not how a company should treat a customer who spends over a thousand dollars on a bed set.

Shame on you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Comments

Bob Cares

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us. I'd be glad to assist.

Please send your order info to BobCares@MyBobs.com and I'll be in touch. Thanks, Eric.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews