Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's BedFrames are Designed to Break- Their Customer Care Sucks
The side rail of my barely two year old bed frame snapped-- COMPLETELY IN HALF.No piece of wood should be able to break clear in half the way this wood did until-- oh wait.
They screwed the cheap PRESS BOARD "support" slats into the side rails, also their "support legs" which are supposed to hold up the support slats had all but one kicked out and become useless chunks of wood. The fact that there was no under support for the frame put all the pressure on the rails and caused it to snap. Then, when I lifted the bed up I found that the Foundations main support was also SNAPPED IN HALF (again cheap press board). What's more I have called their customer care over a dozen times, been hung up on, lied to, told to lie and then told that it was my fault I chose to listen to them, and told basically I could go screw off they wouldn't do anything for me.
I was told to Lie and say the foundation broken in a "accident" even though it has a 20 year warranty and now because they forced me to place the complaint as a lie to try and get help they are not honoring their warranty. NEVER buy anything from this place. They DESIGN it to break. Ask ANY engineer...
even a first year student.They will tell you there is no way the frame could support the mattress in the crappy way they put it together.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased couch and love seat at Bobs furniture in Stoughton Maabout 4 years ago, also purchased the goof proof warranty.We paid almost $2000 for the set that they claim came..."
- "I bought a sectional from bobs with goof proof. It started ripping off in 1 yr and the guardian company which is their insurance says they don't take care of..."
- "Last year I brought furniture. From Bob's. Today I paid it off and purchased new furniture and was offer a warranty on my new purchase but never offered a warranty...."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "I purchased a Lennox air conditioning and heating unit for my sea-shore condominium in July of 2006. Model number: 13HPD-024-230-01 The a/c (outside unit) suffered degradation of coil. Luckily..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."