The side rail of my barely two year old bed frame snapped-- COMPLETELY IN HALF.No piece of wood should be able to break clear in half the way this wood did until-- oh wait.

They screwed the cheap PRESS BOARD "support" slats into the side rails, also their "support legs" which are supposed to hold up the support slats had all but one kicked out and become useless chunks of wood. The fact that there was no under support for the frame put all the pressure on the rails and caused it to snap. Then, when I lifted the bed up I found that the Foundations main support was also SNAPPED IN HALF (again cheap press board). What's more I have called their customer care over a dozen times, been hung up on, lied to, told to lie and then told that it was my fault I chose to listen to them, and told basically I could go screw off they wouldn't do anything for me.

I was told to Lie and say the foundation broken in a "accident" even though it has a 20 year warranty and now because they forced me to place the complaint as a lie to try and get help they are not honoring their warranty. NEVER buy anything from this place. They DESIGN it to break. Ask ANY engineer...

even a first year student.They will tell you there is no way the frame could support the mattress in the crappy way they put it together.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Mattress.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Freeport, New York, United States #868892

Yes they do suck

Bob Cares

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with us. I'd like to see what I can do to make things right for you. If you'd drop me a line at Bobcares@mybobs.com I'll be in touch shortly...Thanks, Eric.