Parsippany, New Jersey
1.2

Bought a sofa and chair from Bob's. Paid for the Goof Proof Plus service.

Less than 2 years or use the sub-standard cushions were flat and we were sitting 2 inches lower than the chair. Called for service tech told us he needs to have 3 new cushions ordered. That took 6 weeks. Had a tech out on Wednesday to put them in the covers.

They looked deformed nothing like a cushion should look. I called back and was told another tech would be out on Saturday, again I have to wait. Appointment time was between 4:15 - 6:15 pm. I was told they are a all day service company and I need to be home all day.

At 6:30pm I called to see where tech was. I'm his next stop he is running a little late. At 8pm I called again to find out where tech is and should I set a dinner plate for him. It took the rep.

35 minutes to find out he would not be there would I like to reschedule something that should have been done right the 1st time. I asked if they were ever going to call me to let me know that they don't really care and nobody is coming. No response. My advice is go to a real furniture store and buy something made out of more than fancy particle board and sub-standard foam.

I have attached a picture of my new cushion. Would you want that on your couch?

Total garbage the company is a total rip off!!! You get what you pay for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Cushion.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Bobs total failure to react to my issue, Being treated like garbage.

• bobs furniture sucks