1.2
Style and Design

Bought a sofa and chair from Bob's.Paid for the Goof Proof Plus service.

Less than 2 years or use the sub-standard cushions were flat and we were sitting 2 inches lower than the chair. Called for service tech told us he needs to have 3 new cushions ordered. That took 6 weeks. Had a tech out on Wednesday to put them in the covers.

They looked deformed nothing like a cushion should look. I called back and was told another tech would be out on Saturday, again I have to wait. Appointment time was between 4:15 - 6:15 pm. I was told they are a all day service company and I need to be home all day.

At 6:30pm I called to see where tech was. I'm his next stop he is running a little late. At 8pm I called again to find out where tech is and should I set a dinner plate for him. It took the rep.

35 minutes to find out he would not be there would I like to reschedule something that should have been done right the 1st time. I asked if they were ever going to call me to let me know that they don't really care and nobody is coming. No response. My advice is go to a real furniture store and buy something made out of more than fancy particle board and sub-standard foam.

I have attached a picture of my new cushion. Would you want that on your couch?

Total garbage the company is a total rip off!!!You get what you pay for.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bobs Discount Furniture and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about bobs discount furniture cushion from Bobs Discount Furniture was bobs total failure to react to my issue and being treated like garbage Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bobs Discount Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bobs Discount Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments