New York, New York

Ok i had a delivery today per the salesman The delivery men were supposed to take down the old bed and frame and setup the new bed, frame and mattress', they came saw the old bed and said they do not take down the old bed and when asked if they set up the new on they said they do not...they told the person at my house they "HAD TO" sign for it and he did so, when they left he went to put it together and the queen split box springs were incorrect...there was a king half and a queen half...i called the main number at Bob's in Totowa and was disconnected about 15 times before getting through...sounded like someone on the phone just not talking...finally got the salesman he said they are supposed to set up and he can't do anything about it...gave me delivery number i called 20 minutes later she said she left a message for them to come back to my house but no guarantee i will have a bed tonite...

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Comments

You two are frigging funny!!! When was the last time that either of you had a hit??? Get out there and get your next hit!!!!

yea ok Crackhead you are the one that found this thread about a complaint i had almost a yr ago...the only reason i found out about your evil nonsense post was that it notifies me if someone leaves a comment...so who is stalking who..and cyber stalking ad bullying is illegal in most states..oh that's right you are not from the US you are from CANADA..NOW I AM MOST ASSUREDLY DONE WITH YOU

You are seriously demented. I am reporting YOU for slandering ME!

You are the one who is threatening people all over the internet. Why do you think anyone is following you around? Is it because you post 7000 times and people recognize your name when they come across it? Paranoid much?

You are in need of mental help!

I am reporting YOU! You better hope that they do not take your fake baby away from you.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS INSANE! I HAVE NOT BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU.

I STUMBLED UPON YOU! I WARNED OTHER PEOPLE NOT TO TAKE YOUR CONTINUAL COMPLAINTS SERIOUSLY AS THAT IS ALL YOU DO! YOU SLANDER PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES! YOU THREATEN PEOPLE!

I HAVE NEVER THREATENED YOU EVER. YOU ARE A FREAK WHO NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP. THE FBI NEEDS TO EXAMINE YOU CLOSELY! YOU FOLLOW EVERY CRIME CASE AGAINST A BABY 24/7 AS IF IT WERE YOUR OWN!

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DEMEMENTED - 7000 POSTS! WHACK JOB! IF YOU ARE REALLY HAVING A BABY YOU WOULD FORGET TO FEED IT OR LOOK AFTER IT BECAUSE YOU POST FROM THE TIME YOU WAKE UP UNTIL YOU GO TO BED.

YOU NEVER STOP IN YOUR INSANITY. PLEASE..FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR FAKE BABY..STOP THE INSANITY!

CRacker...or better yet COLLEEN FROM CANADA .. go ahead make the call i live in west milford, nj go for it..you lunatic what is wrong with you ... i seriously think you need mental help you have looked for me for over a month since your last rant on TOPIX.net and now you found me here..on a complaint board for bob's furniture you are totally insane.

CRACKER

IF YOU POST ONE MORE SLANDEROUS THING I WILL MAKE THE CALL. BE WARNED.

CRACKER

Oh, by the way, NOBODY HAS MADE THREATS AGAINST YOUR FAKE BABY. YOU NEED HELP!

I WILL CALL THE POLICE FOR YOU.

YOU HAVE LEFT YOUR FULL NAME, DUE DATE, TOWN, ON OTHER THREADS. NOT HARD FOR THE POLICE TO PICK YOU UP AND LOCK YOU UP IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION AFTER THEY LOOK AT YOUR HARD DRIVE.

CRACKER

Kimbev69. You have to STOP posting 7000 comments ALL OVER THE INTERNET SLANDERING PEOPLE AND THREATENING TO CALL THE POLICE ON EVERYONE.

YOU NEED HELP! SOMEONE IS GOING TO SUE YOU!

comment to *** that is exactly what you are...a Crack Head....don't stalk me and make threats against my unborn child like you are and have done repeatedly, i will take this info to the police and have them trace your ISP are you so bored with your life that you spent a month tracking "me" down you are so sad...what's wrong no one to bother or pick on lately? so immature...that's ok go screw yourself you *** ***.

I see Kimbev69 is up to her old tricks off threatening people all over the internet as usual. 24/7.

It's her job. Whacko!

Chasing murdered/raped children stories 24/7 all over the world because she is a whack job on crack cocaine. No job, no life, no brain, now she has a fake fetus she is parading around the internet. HAH HAH.

WHACKO! WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YA!

i have replaced all the furniture that i bought from bobs when my wife and i bought our house.we spent a pretty penny on living room and bedroom furniture and little by little it all fell apart.i had to re-engineer the sleigh bed because of its inferior frame.everything else was particle board junk.I suggest you save up for some decent american made furniture that will last more than two years. delivery guys looked like they were on work release from prison.

Linda, also don't let them "force" you to sign anything..unless you are completely happy with your delivery...the person I spoke to in customer service said you don't have to sign if you are unhappy. we tried that and they threatened to take everything away...

:eek I'm sitting here right now waiting for a delivery...now I'm scared...I'll let you know how it works out...

well Craig...(bob's Employee) does Bob's know that you are doing this? I don't think so.....i'm sure corporate would love to know you are berating their paying customers even if these paying customers are venting about what seems like mostly delivery problems...

Maybe you need to find a new delivery service to outsource your deliveries...as I mentioned I have been in logistics for many many years and worked for the actual company delivering the products...we outsouced our deliveries and were much happier with the results...if we got a complaint on a driver or delivery we dealt with it by not using that trucking company anymore...Customer is King.. in case you have never heard the term...that is how you get REPEAT Business..i'll never purchase from Bob's again..not only because of the treatment of my delivery but because of you Craig...being an employee and representative of Bob's there ya go...lost another one and when you lose one you lose every person that person knows also...and you know what I know alot of people...

Kim,

I assume by your post, it was not a simply mattress and foundation that needed to be removed. You sounded like you were under the assumption beds were taken apart and movied.

Free standing BEDDING is removed, not the mechanics that hold the bedding.

And actually, I am a Bob's employee - so I know what is going on. I am of course not paid to be on this site contradicting outrageous customer claims, I am on here on my free time simply because I am sick of these claims being made all the time, just because people do not know how to read, or go off the wall for minor issues.

ok matt that was all they were asked to do...when did i ever say they had to do more...simply put they were asked to remove the old mattress and foundation and they refused. then did not assemble the new furniture and delivered the incorrect split foundation as it was...we didn't have a bed for 5 days ok so again read the entire complaint before you go sticking your nose in somewhere it doesn't even belong...BOBS EMPLOYEE OR DELIVERYMAN

When my purchase is delivered, can they remove my old furniture or bedding?

If you purchased a sleep set, my delivery personnel can remove your existing mattress and foundation. We cannot remove other types of furniture. (guess you didnt see this huh)

could it be possible that you guys work for Bob's or that you are delivery men...also I worked in deliveries for years and years for Viking Appliances and in the price of the delivery was removal of old unit and install new unit in it's place...

also..we didn't even get the correct bed until this past Tuesday so who the *** is wrong here...they put the bed in it's place with the incorrect split foundation and didn't have the balls to come back that nite and correct it.

first of all it is my contract ... it says specifically they will dismantle and remove the old bed and mattress and assemble the new bed and mattress in it's place.

So maybe you should read the print on the actual sales receipt and the little brochure they put the receipt in ok....

You hit the nail right on the head craig.