To whom it may concern (or even Care);
You can define a Company, by it's overall Customer-Service... I've Managed; Call-Centers, Network Operations Centers, Wall-Street GSOC Centers and simply "Customer Service" Centers... Yet trying to reach someone at Bob's, w/ a Sense of Empathy, knowledge of Store Procedures and a strong grasp on Customer Satisfaction, is near-to-none!
When you purchase furniture... you experience a sense of relief, simply in relying that you have the Comfort in knowing your furniture is New and Reliable...
Unfortunately my whole sales experience went from pleasant, to irritable w/ the Delivery! Despite overcoming the disappointment in the pieces not arriving together... My Furniture arrived some parts broken, color mismatch, not fitting flush... I was asked to call during delivery and received an "Automated Bob Voice"? I went the next day to my local Store Manager w/ Pictures and I was asked to call and "Schedule" a "Technician" to come-out and evaluate (possibly patch) my furniture?
May not be much money for some Bob's Board of Directors or Executives, but for Me (an Engineer) I spent $3000 that day, cash!? I even Paid extra for Delivery and assumed everything was scheduled/handled!?
I waited 2 additional weeks for my Bed Frame and Mattress to come, the local Manager said he would simply replace my furniture, and he personally scheduled it to arrive together w/ my Bed... However on that Delivery date, the Drivers wanted to just "pick-up" my Furniture!? Really!? When I called and asked to speak to a Manager (no Manager was available, Open Store w/ NO Manager present) spoke w/ a Supervisor and worst I wasn't aware that they expected to have me wait a few days to replace them "IF" I allowed them to take the Furniture? Wow!
So, I paid my Delivery, Paid my Furniture, paid for a warranty, YET "STILL" sitting w/ my Broken Furniture, No call-back from Managers (spoke w/ a Supervisor), No Clue on defined and/or correct Delivery Date!
Bob's has a HUGE disconnect from your Point of Sales, to Delivery!
I still went to Bob's despite, the Bad Blogs, Bad Reviews and poor Customer Service genre... I guess I had to experience it 1st hand, Talk about Customer Satisfaction!
Highly Disappointed (Totowa, NJ Location) Bob's Furniture Store Customer Causality!
1. Need to set-up a "Follow-up" Customer Service Desk/Crew,
2. Have the crew to do gradual Courtesy Calls
3. Implement an Escalation chart... and flow-chart
4. Set a procedure and simply train the local Store Managers on basic "Universal" Protocols
5. Make a Client feel pleased from the sale point (No just refreshments and broken promises) all the way through to delivery and warranty follow-up's!
6. Take random Surveys! email, phone-calls, drop-box!!!
Example Blogs of Customers;
You have my $, So what now, why care right?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Overall Customer Service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The recliner I bought from Bobs reclind and could not close, in order not to have my family member falling over the leg of the recliner I push it in...."
- "Omg, one of the worst experience in my life, I have been sleeping on the floor for 3 months, damaged furniture have been sent to us 4 times, we are..."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "I been call tmobile, because they dont want to hear me compalint they keep disconnected my call and i have a photo to show how many time i call them..."
- "I am on my 4th Samsung TV. 2 of 4 of them have broken in the first year of ownership. Most recently, I bought a 40" LED Smart..."
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."