Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's Delivery/Service
To whom it may concern (or even Care);
You can define a Company, by it's overall Customer-Service... I've Managed; Call-Centers, Network Operations Centers, Wall-Street GSOC Centers and simply "Customer Service" Centers... Yet trying to reach someone at Bob's, w/ a Sense of Empathy, knowledge of Store Procedures and a strong grasp on Customer Satisfaction, is near-to-none!
When you purchase furniture... you experience a sense of relief, simply in relying that you have the Comfort in knowing your furniture is New and Reliable...
Unfortunately my whole sales experience went from pleasant, to irritable w/ the Delivery! Despite overcoming the disappointment in the pieces not arriving together... My Furniture arrived some parts broken, color mismatch, not fitting flush... I was asked to call during delivery and received an "Automated Bob Voice"? I went the next day to my local Store Manager w/ Pictures and I was asked to call and "Schedule" a "Technician" to come-out and evaluate (possibly patch) my furniture?
May not be much money for some Bob's Board of Directors or Executives, but for Me (an Engineer) I spent $3000 that day, cash!? I even Paid extra for Delivery and assumed everything was scheduled/handled!?
I waited 2 additional weeks for my Bed Frame and Mattress to come, the local Manager said he would simply replace my furniture, and he personally scheduled it to arrive together w/ my Bed... However on that Delivery date, the Drivers wanted to just "pick-up" my Furniture!? Really!? When I called and asked to speak to a Manager (no Manager was available, Open Store w/ NO Manager present) spoke w/ a Supervisor and worst I wasn't aware that they expected to have me wait a few days to replace them "IF" I allowed them to take the Furniture? Wow!
So, I paid my Delivery, Paid my Furniture, paid for a warranty, YET "STILL" sitting w/ my Broken Furniture, No call-back from Managers (spoke w/ a Supervisor), No Clue on defined and/or correct Delivery Date!
Bob's has a HUGE disconnect from your Point of Sales, to Delivery!
I still went to Bob's despite, the Bad Blogs, Bad Reviews and poor Customer Service genre... I guess I had to experience it 1st hand, Talk about Customer Satisfaction!
Highly Disappointed (Totowa, NJ Location) Bob's Furniture Store Customer Causality!
1. Need to set-up a "Follow-up" Customer Service Desk/Crew,
2. Have the crew to do gradual Courtesy Calls
3. Implement an Escalation chart... and flow-chart
4. Set a procedure and simply train the local Store Managers on basic "Universal" Protocols
5. Make a Client feel pleased from the sale point (No just refreshments and broken promises) all the way through to delivery and warranty follow-up's!
6. Take random Surveys! email, phone-calls, drop-box!!!
Example Blogs of Customers;
You have my $, So what now, why care right?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Overall Customer Service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..."
- "We went into Bob's, Bellingham, complaining that the last living room set we had bought from then fell apart in a year or so while a similar leather set from..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "I will never buy a car from these jokers again. Everyone from the salesman who glad handed me, to the finance guy who did some funny math, to the..."
- "Non-delivery of passport on exact date...."