To whom it may concern (or even Care);

You can define a Company, by it's overall Customer-Service... I've Managed; Call-Centers, Network Operations Centers, Wall-Street GSOC Centers and simply "Customer Service" Centers... Yet trying to reach someone at Bob's, w/ a Sense of Empathy, knowledge of Store Procedures and a strong grasp on Customer Satisfaction, is near-to-none!

When you purchase furniture... you experience a sense of relief, simply in relying that you have the Comfort in knowing your furniture is New and Reliable...

Unfortunately my whole sales experience went from pleasant, to irritable w/ the Delivery! Despite overcoming the disappointment in the pieces not arriving together... My Furniture arrived some parts broken, color mismatch, not fitting flush... I was asked to call during delivery and received an "Automated Bob Voice"? I went the next day to my local Store Manager w/ Pictures and I was asked to call and "Schedule" a "Technician" to come-out and evaluate (possibly patch) my furniture?

May not be much money for some Bob's Board of Directors or Executives, but for Me (an Engineer) I spent $3000 that day, cash!? I even Paid extra for Delivery and assumed everything was scheduled/handled!?

I waited 2 additional weeks for my Bed Frame and Mattress to come, the local Manager said he would simply replace my furniture, and he personally scheduled it to arrive together w/ my Bed... However on that Delivery date, the Drivers wanted to just "pick-up" my Furniture!? Really!? When I called and asked to speak to a Manager (no Manager was available, Open Store w/ NO Manager present) spoke w/ a Supervisor and worst I wasn't aware that they expected to have me wait a few days to replace them "IF" I allowed them to take the Furniture? Wow!

So, I paid my Delivery, Paid my Furniture, paid for a warranty, YET "STILL" sitting w/ my Broken Furniture, No call-back from Managers (spoke w/ a Supervisor), No Clue on defined and/or correct Delivery Date!

Bob's has a HUGE disconnect from your Point of Sales, to Delivery!

I still went to Bob's despite, the Bad Blogs, Bad Reviews and poor Customer Service genre... I guess I had to experience it 1st hand, Talk about Customer Satisfaction!

Eddie

Highly Disappointed (Totowa, NJ Location) Bob's Furniture Store Customer Causality!

Advice?

_______

1. Need to set-up a "Follow-up" Customer Service Desk/Crew,

2. Have the crew to do gradual Courtesy Calls

3. Implement an Escalation chart... and flow-chart

4. Set a procedure and simply train the local Store Managers on basic "Universal" Protocols

5. Make a Client feel pleased from the sale point (No just refreshments and broken promises) all the way through to delivery and warranty follow-up's!

6. Take random Surveys! email, phone-calls, drop-box!!!

Example Blogs of Customers;

You have my $, So what now, why care right?

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

We've shopped Bob's for several pieces of furniture & have had nothing but great results. Sorry to hear this happened to you.

Bob Cares

Hi Sabanum,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our company.I'd like to make this right for you.

Please contact me at Bobcares@mybobs.com with your order information so that I may access your account.Thanks, Eric

riveraa3

So sorry to hear same thing is happening to me, and you can't ever get anyone to help. I paid 1500 for the bedroom set and delivery and I have taken off 2 days unpaid and I expect to at least loose 2 more days. I am never shopping there again