Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's Delivery/Service
To whom it may concern (or even Care);
You can define a Company, by it's overall Customer-Service... I've Managed; Call-Centers, Network Operations Centers, Wall-Street GSOC Centers and simply "Customer Service" Centers... Yet trying to reach someone at Bob's, w/ a Sense of Empathy, knowledge of Store Procedures and a strong grasp on Customer Satisfaction, is near-to-none!
When you purchase furniture... you experience a sense of relief, simply in relying that you have the Comfort in knowing your furniture is New and Reliable...
Unfortunately my whole sales experience went from pleasant, to irritable w/ the Delivery! Despite overcoming the disappointment in the pieces not arriving together... My Furniture arrived some parts broken, color mismatch, not fitting flush... I was asked to call during delivery and received an "Automated Bob Voice"? I went the next day to my local Store Manager w/ Pictures and I was asked to call and "Schedule" a "Technician" to come-out and evaluate (possibly patch) my furniture?
May not be much money for some Bob's Board of Directors or Executives, but for Me (an Engineer) I spent $3000 that day, cash!? I even Paid extra for Delivery and assumed everything was scheduled/handled!?
I waited 2 additional weeks for my Bed Frame and Mattress to come, the local Manager said he would simply replace my furniture, and he personally scheduled it to arrive together w/ my Bed... However on that Delivery date, the Drivers wanted to just "pick-up" my Furniture!? Really!? When I called and asked to speak to a Manager (no Manager was available, Open Store w/ NO Manager present) spoke w/ a Supervisor and worst I wasn't aware that they expected to have me wait a few days to replace them "IF" I allowed them to take the Furniture? Wow!
So, I paid my Delivery, Paid my Furniture, paid for a warranty, YET "STILL" sitting w/ my Broken Furniture, No call-back from Managers (spoke w/ a Supervisor), No Clue on defined and/or correct Delivery Date!
Bob's has a HUGE disconnect from your Point of Sales, to Delivery!
I still went to Bob's despite, the Bad Blogs, Bad Reviews and poor Customer Service genre... I guess I had to experience it 1st hand, Talk about Customer Satisfaction!
Highly Disappointed (Totowa, NJ Location) Bob's Furniture Store Customer Causality!
1. Need to set-up a "Follow-up" Customer Service Desk/Crew,
2. Have the crew to do gradual Courtesy Calls
3. Implement an Escalation chart... and flow-chart
4. Set a procedure and simply train the local Store Managers on basic "Universal" Protocols
5. Make a Client feel pleased from the sale point (No just refreshments and broken promises) all the way through to delivery and warranty follow-up's!
6. Take random Surveys! email, phone-calls, drop-box!!!
Example Blogs of Customers;
You have my $, So what now, why care right?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Overall Customer Service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..."
- "I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location. ..."
- "Horrible service I bought a retractable screen door from Sears it went to Shower Door Direct in July they sent me 2 damage doors.. and now I cannot get my..."
- "Here are the pictures of the hose that busted and the container it came in. It was a 50 foot...."
- "I will never buy a car from these jokers again. Everyone from the salesman who glad handed me, to the finance guy who did some funny math, to the..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."