Livingston, New Jersey

I wish I had seen this website first. I had gone to Bob's b/c me and my husband needed furniture for our new home. We purchased 3 rugs, sofa, oversized chair and ottoman, Master bedroom set, Child bedroom set, loveseat and queen bed for visitors.

Our master bedroom set was the 1st problem. We were told it was on back order. We were ok with it b/c we weren't moving in until that time. My salesman called and told me they found pieces. I was a little discouraged. I wanted the whole set to come but I said "ok". After 3 deliveries of damaged furniture, I got a refund on the master and kids bedroom sets.

now I am having a problem with the sofa, oversized chair and ottoman. The color is now discoloring. I called c/s to have this sent back and c/s said they wanted someone to come out and ck it out. I said if someone comes out they better have a truck to take it with them. They have a truck coming to take it. (after getting really mad and yelling

I also need to return 3 rugs (2 cost $399 and one cost $649) they said b/c it was past 30 days they wont take it back. I am so furious. I don't care that it is past 30 days. We bought our furniture on 1/20. I am going to find out where their corporate is and call them to hound them.

thanks for listening.

Val

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Comments