Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

We purchased the Trevor living room set in January 2010 and since July 2010 one of the back pillows zippered busted and all the stuffing is coming out. While we were on vacation a tech came to look at the pillow and was allowed entry by a family member who was house sitting my cats.

The tech was very nasty to her insisting that the busted zipper was due to "MY" dog, which she told the tech that we have no dog, the dog in the house was hers. Then he insisted that my cat must have done it...lol. So then i call Bob's to figure out the status and the tech never took photos! They wanted to send another tech over, but who is home before 4pm Mon-Fri and do they expect me to *** of work for a $50.00 pillow!

You think after their screw up they would have just sent the pillow cover, but they are in the business of bad customer service it seems.

If your going to buy from Bob's save yourself the effort and spend the extra money. FYI..Raymour & Flanigan will price match.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

dld06981

I also forgot to mention that i had to sit on hold for at least 30 minutes! Never again with Bob's, I advise everyone of the same.