New York, New York

I received my bed but the foot board has 2 small dents on the top. We rescheduled another appointment to bring another foot board.

Again, dents, scratches. So, we refused the exchange. Today, 6/14/12 the Bob's delivery guys again brought another foot board and this is the worst one yet, the finish is even blotchy. This is the 3rd time we have had to schedule our time for the delivery.

There is now a 4th time scheduled where the repair guys will come to rectify the situation. I wonder?

This was a queen size bed #20002791 originally ordered on 4/29/12.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Comments

Dear Anonymous,

In June of 2011 we had furniture delivered six (6) times with each delivery bringing more and more damaged furniture, until my husband said enough we want a refund. Then, we had a hard time recovering our money until I wrote to the Better Business Bureau did they respond..

Bob Cares

I can definitely understand why you're upset. I'd like to make this right for you. Please drop me a line at Bobcares@mybobs.com and we'll be in touch shortly...Thanks, Eric.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews