Milltown, New Jersey

I have had nothing but problems with the furniture I purchased with Bob's Discount Furniture. The first set fell apart in two months, I had the goof proof insurance which I paid for.

So bob's insisted that I have their bob's thec's come out to try and fix it. The Thec was scary, I complained about the treatment we got from the thec and asked that they never send him again, well he was sent again!!! Three times they tried to fix it and for a year i had to put up with an uncomfortable 1,200 dollar set of sofa and love seat. Next we traded it in for new set, because of the color we chose we had to wait two and a half months for delivery, only after several calls did it get delivered.

That set broke down in less then a month. I could see where my bottom sat on the couch. And my weight is 175lbs. So I attempted getting the refund and only after several calls and reporting them to the Better Business BUREAU did we get a full refund.

I would say CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

BOB'S CLAIM, THEY ARE AS GOOD AS THE OTHERS AT MUCH LESS A PRICE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments