1.8
Style and Design

It should be called Bob's Furniture of ***.We went furniture shopping and went to Bob's we really liked the items that we purchased and was excited to receive them.

First time they delivered the ottoman that we ordered had broken hinges and a side table had gouges in them. Needless to say we did not accept them and they made arrangements to send another set of the returned pieces. The second delivery came and the the pieces were worse than the first delivery. the ottoman had a rip in the fabric and the table had numerous scratches and the back piece was missing.

When speaking to their representatives they made it feel like it was no big deal and that it shouldn't matter if there were small flaws. They were no small flaws and it was not what we were expecting from what we saw in the showroom.

If we would of known how frustrating and upsetting the process of getting furniture from them we would of stayed away.If you are willing to pay for *** and bad customer service go right ahead and give them your money.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales rep.

I didn't like: Managers, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments