Newark, New Jersey

Bob's is on their 7th attempt to get my bedroom set order straight; an order from Dec 22nd 2010 no less.Not only has each delivery guy not been able to understand me or speak English; this past guy picked his nose in front of me and proceeded to touch the bed I am forced to sleep on.

Related: Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's Discount Furniture NEVER delivers on time

That's okay because I threw him out of my house after I asked him not to pick his nose then touch my bed he obviously didn't understand me and was still doing it. Then I called the store to complain for the 22nd time and they sent me to hold-*** in CT where 2 and 1/2 hours later I was apologized to yet again and now have to wait another 2 weeks for the 8th delivery. If they don't get my mattress right on this next delivery; the whole bedroom set is going back.

I would rather sleep on the floor then deal with this any longer.

I made the mistake of financing through Wells Fargo so I contacted them to dispute the bill which I will not pay until my order is right, the damages to my new home are paid for and I am compensated by Bob's big time!Never ever go to Bob's.

Review about: Louis Bedroom Set.

Review #219259 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3650
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.