Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's Discount Furniture can't get it right...

992 of 1388 Bobs Discount Furniture reviews

Bob's is on their 7th attempt to get my bedroom set order straight; an order from Dec 22nd 2010 no less.Not only has each delivery guy not been able to understand me or speak English; this past guy picked his nose in front of me and proceeded to touch the bed I am forced to sleep on.

That's okay because I threw him out of my house after I asked him not to pick his nose then touch my bed he obviously didn't understand me and was still doing it. Then I called the store to complain for the 22nd time and they sent me to hold-*** in CT where 2 and 1/2 hours later I was apologized to yet again and now have to wait another 2 weeks for the 8th delivery. If they don't get my mattress right on this next delivery; the whole bedroom set is going back.

I would rather sleep on the floor then deal with this any longer.

I made the mistake of financing through Wells Fargo so I contacted them to dispute the bill which I will not pay until my order is right, the damages to my new home are paid for and I am compensated by Bob's big time!Never ever go to Bob's.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
992 of 1388 Bobs Discount Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bobs Discount Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bobs Discount Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×