Newark, New Jersey

Bob's is on their 7th attempt to get my bedroom set order straight; an order from Dec 22nd 2010 no less.Not only has each delivery guy not been able to understand me or speak English; this past guy picked his nose in front of me and proceeded to touch the bed I am forced to sleep on.

That's okay because I threw him out of my house after I asked him not to pick his nose then touch my bed he obviously didn't understand me and was still doing it. Then I called the store to complain for the 22nd time and they sent me to hold-*** in CT where 2 and 1/2 hours later I was apologized to yet again and now have to wait another 2 weeks for the 8th delivery. If they don't get my mattress right on this next delivery; the whole bedroom set is going back.

I would rather sleep on the floor then deal with this any longer.

I made the mistake of financing through Wells Fargo so I contacted them to dispute the bill which I will not pay until my order is right, the damages to my new home are paid for and I am compensated by Bob's big time!Never ever go to Bob's.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa set Bobs Discount Furniture "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Bob O Pedic Canopy Bed from Haverhill, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Good proof is false Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a living set from bobs its 4 years old. I called several times for them to sew the tear in between the couch pillows and they came fixed..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Dixon, California Bobs Discount Furniture "Bob is a blessed man. He is a militarys mans man. Love you bob, sgt. Anderson. U.S. ARMY; IRAQ VET. RETIRED..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more