Maplewood, New Jersey

Bought a granite coffee table, 2 end tables and goof proof protection. Delivery was on time for coffee table, end tables were suppose to be delivered in another 2 weeks. I noticed a CRACK on the granite coffee table, called Bob's customer service, was told that new coffee table will be sent with the end tables. End tables arrived but no coffee table. Called CS, they apologized and scheduled another delivery. Week later, coffee table arrived, this time SCRATCHED. Called CS they apologized and scheduled another delivery a week later. This time coffee table does not match with end tables.

Called CS again, I was very calm and explained the whole situation to Tiffany in CS. She apologized and said, she will send whole another brand new set(coffee table and 2 end tables) next week so I said ok.

Brand new set arrived and again they do not match. Called CS and told them that they can take everything back and I do not want to deal with you guys ever. I asked for refund after getting SCREWED 4 times now and they refused.

Fortunately, I am a Centurion card(Black card from American Express) holder and one of THE GREAT BENEFITS is return protection. FOLLOWING TEXT COPIED FROM CENTURION WEBSITE. (Return Protection offers you guaranteed satisfaction on purchases that are paid for entirely with your Centurion account. If within 90 days of your purchase, you are dissatisfied with any eligible item you bought with the Card, and the merchant won't take it back, Return Protection will reimburse you for the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling, up to $300 per item, up to a maximum of $1,000 annually per Card Account.)

Called AMEX, they are investigating the whole situation. I will get my money back regardless of what Bob's Furniture says. NEVER SHOP @ Bob's.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Table.

Comments

I think there furniture is pretty looking..at a very cheap price,especially now that were in a horrible economy,,I think it's ok if you take care of it..guys cmon you want good furniture shop at high end stores.

:grin

I purchased furniture there..you always get a bargain..that's because they sell garbage..stop shopping there,it's a high end thrift shop,,lol

Hello, i used to work at bob's too. The best company i ever worked for.

I got paid bonuses for my hard work every single week.

And as for bob having his own furniture in his westerly RI compound?

yes i have delivered there before, the whole house is bob's. As Eliot of Jordan's would say, "

I just don't get it".

I worked for Bob's. I couldn't resign fast enough!

Showrooms are glorified used car lots. Pure value = pure junk. Wonder if Bob has any of his own furniture at his Westerly RI compound???? NOT!!

I wouldn't take any of it at cost. Too bad more people aren't educated in the basics of marketing. Bob's continued success??? is all based upon the continuing dumbing down of America.

Ladies and gentleman, THINK and do just a little research. You buy on price, you die on price.

thank you for your recent post. I bought furntiure 2 rooms 5 yrs ago an had the same issue.

Problem was no charge on AMEX to guarantee my purchase.

I was about to purchase a new living room set an was concerned about the delivery an table matching. They assured me how thing had improved had been still shy about taking the chance you have now convinced me to pay a little more at Bernie an Phil or Jordans an not deal with the inconvience which seems has not been corrected.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews