Mansfield Center, Connecticut

I have purchased Bedroom Set, Dinning Table set and seven piece sofa set from the one of the Bob's store, NJ. After one year, one of the recliners stopped working.

I called Customer Care and they sent someone who did not showed up on two hour window time. And then wehen I left for work driving on the highway Bob's customer care called and said that repair guy is waiting at my door and if I not there in 10 mins he will leave. Somehow, I made in 10 mins and repair guy check and mentioned that he would have to order some parts. He said that I will get a call from customer care with 24 hours.

After waitign one week, I called and Custoemr Care said that I will have to pay for the part in addition of 5 years protection plan.

so moral of the sotry Bob's furniture are crapy and Customer Care is worst.

Comments

I'm happy that I cam to this site. My husband and I was heaing out to NJ to buy a living room set this weekend. After reading the horrible complaints, i'll be finding someone else.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews