Brookline, Massachusetts

Hi, HELP ME!!!!

I purchased a Leather Sectional at Bobs Back in Sept. It was delivered on the 13th and it was delivered Damaged. I called Bob's and they were awesome, they had a repair man to my home in about a week, The repair person called the store and said the furniture could not be repairs because the seam was torn and the piece would need to be replaced. After about 3 weeks I called to find where the new piece was and the rep. said that the piece was never ordered. Again the Customer service rep. was awesome and had a new piece delivered in about a week. The new piece was delivered and yes you guessed it came in with an even bigger tear in the seam. I called and they said they would send out a repair man and I told them I wanted a new piece ASAP, no repair man I wanted the piece replaced! Again they sent a new piece about a week later. This time I watched the delivery men drag the set across the driveway and up the stairs; the set never once came off the ground it was literally dragged up the stairs. When they unwrapped it and set it up the backs were not even, the dust cover under the piece was torn and hanging and the skirt was un-raveled. The delivery team called to tell the Customer service rep that the piece was not right and handed me the phone to talk to the Customer Service rep. While I was talking to her the truck drove off before anything was settled. I told the Rep. How mad I was and how disappointed I was. She told me that this isn't considered damage and they would send a team out in about a week or so to look at it. This was the Saturday before Thanksgiving and I had 30 people coming for the Holiday, all my wife and I wanted was to have the set perfect like the one we saw in the store. I was told that she was sorry but that was the best they could do! She told me that she was sorry I wasn't happy but Bob's has a 95% customer satisfaction approval. I told her that obviously Bob's Idea of Quality and Customer service is very different than mine. I told her to have the set picked up ASAP and have a check waiting for me. Long story short, they picked up the set the day after Thanksgiving at 9:47 am I was told I would have a check in 10 days or less. I have called every day to find out the status of the check and every day I am told " sorry but the set has not been checked in yet and that nothing can be done until D.C. closes the paper work. It is the Holiday season and They have $1700.00 of my Holiday cash not to mention that I had to Purchase new furniture so we had a living room to sit in! I have made several calls and set several emails to bob's to try and settle this even before the set was picked up, all I wanted was a new set that had no problems, I wasn't looking for money, Credit or a discount all I wanted was a set that had no damage!

Help us Please!!!

Steve Tortora

617 910-6856

Use 508 238-2066 when talking to Bob's

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

I too am having problems with my sectional. Its upsetting to see so many other consumers with problems like this. I urge you to reach out to the Better Business Bureau.

I just recently had a terrible experience which I will be documenting. I urge all of you out there to reach out to the Better Business Bureau as somehow this company has been under the radar with 0 documented complaints with the BBB and so many legitimate angry Bob's consumers. Head over to their website at htp://www.bbb.org and file a complaint.

"Historically, over 70% of complaints filed through BBB are resolved. In some cases, BBB mediation or arbitration may be offered to assist in resolution." --BBB

Steve I would really reach out to the Better Business Bereau.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews