Dracut, Massachusetts

I purchased a livingroom set on 1/4/08. It arrived 2-3 weeks later because of inventory.

The set arrives and the drivers damage my wall. Also the couch was broke. Bobs paid for the wall and set up a swap on the couch. When they brought the 2nd one a leg was broke.

They were sending a tech to fix it but instead they sent a delivery guy. He was not equipt to fix the leg.While here the guy cut himself and was bleeding all over my couch. They set up a 3rd swap . In the mean time I shopped at the store again on 3/5/08 to buy a bedroom and kitchen set.

When the driver showed up all they had was the bedroom and the kitchen set.They forgot the couch.While they were setting up my sons bed they damaged the wall in his room. Bobs agrees to pay for damage.The kitchen table was damaged as was 1 chair. They were going to replace the kitchen table and 1 chair. They set up the delivery of the kitchen table 1 chair and my couch for 3/14/08.

The driver shows up and comes into my house. Then says to me and my pregnant wife.Whats the problem this time I am sick of this house.Then he tells me that he wants me to come check out the new couch before he brings it in.It is also broken(3rd time)so refuse it. In the mean time his helper starts taking my cushions and pillows out.Tossing them on the ground.When I refused the couch they started bringing the pillows and cushions back in.I said I wanted the new ones because they threw them in dirt.While bringing in the pillows I was missing 1 of the large pillows.I told the driver and he accused me of trying to steal a pillow.At this point I was thinking what is going on.He then finds the pillow on the truck brings it in and says oh I found it. No sorry or anything.Then they bring the kitchen table in lie it down in my livingroom.

The driver (carlos)instead of walking around the new kitchen table to go outside. Actually steps on and walks across my new table.He comes back in and walks on it again. Still not beleiving what I was seeing I was in shock at his actions as was my wife.He then cuts the box open with a razor.Then starts to set up my table. I was checking for damage when he was done.There was a razor blade slice across the leaf.

I told the driver I do not want it because of the slice. At that point he calls his work tells them he is done with the delivery. He had the guy on speaker phone. The guy could not hear him and asked to be taken off speaker phone.

Carlos then yells at the guy and hangs up. Then he went nuts on me my pregnant wife and in front of our 7 yr old son. He told us he did not cut the table and we need to show him respect.Then he proceded to toss a chair into my wall causing more damage. Then he gets in my wifes face calls her a ***.

Then told me i was a *** piece of *** and a *** ***. Then he called me outside to fight. I was like what the *** is going on.I of course was irate and demanded him to call his boss. He refused.I also told him to watch his mouth with my wife.

Also in front of my 7 yr old. He then went storming into my front yard. In front of my next door neighbors he kept verbally abusing myself and my wife. He then left.

I called bobs and got a sorry. After many calls I got offered a 300.00 gift card and a delivery charge refund. Then they set up another delivery for 3/17/08 to get my couch and table. What happens the guys bringing the couch in got it stuck in my doorway.

They broke the tempered glass on my storm door. Tore up my wall and woodwork. Finally they get it in say sorry.Then they lean the couch on my coffee table and scratch it up. In the process of trying to get the couch unstuck.

They rip it.Another delivery date is set. This is 4 couches /broken window /3 kitchen sets /3 damaged walls/ damaged woodwork/verbal abuse/threats of violence/hours on the phone/scaring my wife and son (they were crying)loss of time at work (many days) All we get is a sorry and 300.00 giftcard?

We have been sent from person to person. Getting the runaround (Less) still waiting on 580.00 worth of damage checks

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

We bought a brand new living room set from Bob's Discount Furniture, and within days the rug started shedding badly. Tried to talk to our salesman, but he told us, not his problem.

Then the frame of our chair broke on the inside, and we called customer service. They sent a man to look at the problems and we were told tough luck on the rug. We had to shampoo the rug and THEN we'd be told, how much they would allow us, towards another rug. NOT replace the rug, we paid $400 for.

The man flipped over the chair and looked at it, and told us, there was nothing wrong with it either. Then I saw the tag on the chair. " Made in China " I could not believe it. Bob's doesn't even sell American made furniture.

He sells junk, that they WON'T stand behind. The chair has broken more, and I have to call again. They will replace it this time, NOT fix the piece of junk, with a patch job. Bob's got us once, but we will NEVER shop there again, after this experience.

The quality is AWFUL, the company does NOT, care about their customers, the salesman make their money and then want NOTHING to do with you at all. Ours walked off on us, and left us standing in the middle of the floor. ***!!!

Store Manager did NOTHING to solve the problem either. About the salesman or the furniture.

Same happened to me. Bad delivery policy and nobody to fix issues.

BOB. If you read this YOUR STORES DELIVERY SUCKS. ...

YOUR AWEFUL AT CUSTORE SERVICE! No repeat buyer here

i wouldnt care id take it to court and i would have taped the delivery thanks for telling me :eek

I hate hate hate Bob's. Terrible customer service at the Manhattan store.

I ordered a sleeper sofa in July. It is fully paid and 4 months later it's still not here. I try to talk to someone who will fix this problem. I never talk to the same person twice and get the run-around each time.

I was promised numerous times that the "system glitches" holding up the delivery is fixed and and my couch would be delivered. Surprise surprise, I'm still sitting on the inflatable couch that I bought out of frustration from waiting so *** long. Who's the fool here?

Me. Never trust those Doof-heads at Bob's ever again!!

It's funny half of the people are missing the DISCOUNT part of the store people are too cheap to buy the best stuff and complain the whole time and I bet if u delivered furniture u wouldn't be perfect.

every furniture store has probloms NOT JUST BOBS!

:sigh All Bobs is, is Legalized theft. I should open a furniture store. There is better funiture on the curbs sides of Newton Wellesley..

:( :upset :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Lets just say, Run don't walk to the nearest exit.. They just plain old suck!! Not worth the effort..

i like bob's adsQPTt6

I count a few complaints not a a lot. My experience was just as bad.

The sales reps were nice and the bed delivered on time and set up properly. I even gave the delivery guys a tip.

Oh wait...maybe I didn't get screwed. But then I don't have a funny story

We had a Horrible experince too!!

WE were offered our delivery fee and

what they call concessions-they came to our house 9 times with either broken,cracked or

badly scratched stuff been 6 weeks no check!!!

I called BBB YES I DID :eek

This is DISCOUNT furniture folks. Somehow Bob has convinced you that its good simply by showing his garbage in his commercials sitting next to a competitors piece and basically telling you that his is just as good at half the price.

IT ISN'T! At least when you shell out 2500 for a real Tempupedic, for example, you have 90 days to sleep on it and they will give u your money back if u dont like it. With the "Bob O Pedic" sure it only costs 900 but you just wasted that 900 when u find out it doesnt give u sleep. You get what u pay for people.

Cheapo places will NEVER stand behind their products.

You have all fallen for this fraudulent hebes sales gimmicks. He should be locked up.

Yeap, I am a victim too, that egg-head Bob hit me with the ugly stick in front of my neighbors....I am so constipated today. =(

YOU GUY'S DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO INVENT ABOUT BOB'S SERVICES!!!I LAUGH WITH ALL THE STUFF I HEAR FROM ALL THESE PEOPLE SPECIALLY THE ONE THAT WROTE THIS COMMENT...IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THE 1ST TIME WHY CALL FOR A 2ND TIME!NOT SMART! AND I BET WHEN YOU WERE AT THE STORE YOU SAT DOWN AND YOU DRANK YOUR CUP OF COFFEE AND AND ASK FOR A COOCKIE 2 !!!!

I was planning on bying at bobs since its cheap and looks good but after ALL these compliants i dont know if i should im still thinkimg becuase they dont look that bad so i dont know maybe i should go there and see for my self

bob came and burned my house down -__- :cry :( :sigh :p :eek :cry :cry :cry :cry

Thank you for the informative letters regarding Bob's discount store, for I was in the process to purchase living room furniture and due to the input I decided that I should shop elsewhere.

Thank you all for redirecting me.

Bob's sold me a couch that collapsed and killed my mother-in-law...THANKS BOB

Bob stole my little girl's lolly pop and stepped on my dogs paw. Mean old Bob!