Woodbridge, Connecticut

Purchased my daughter's bedroom set from Bob's...upon delivery, sold her prior bedroom set. Call #1, bed footboard out of stock until April.

Ok..can deal with it I guess. Wednesday delivery of a nightstand, desk & dresser. The drivers arrive & asked me to lock up my dogs before coming in. The also informed me that the dresser was cracked/damaged and I needed to call their customer service.

Customer service set up a date of Monday between 1-4. At 4:00 I called customer service & told them that I couldn't track it on Bob's GPS online as this was the 2nd delivery and I was wondering where they were, customer service put me call thru to the Orangs Store. They basically couldn't help me, they said that they saw I had a pending delivery but then it was cancelled & that I needed to call back Customer Service and demand to know why, which I did. CS said that the item went into backorder...I wanted to know why I wasn't contacted and my day out of work was so inconvenienced.

He had no answer why nobody called.I asked to speak to his supervisor and he said that there was nothing that I could do except get my $ back or order something else.

My husband then proceeded with contacting the store manager in Orange, told once again get a refund or wait. All I expected was the decency of a phone call.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

Bob says "buy from me" you call me if it isn't right - who are going to call at the big companies? Oh yeah, right.

Try to get them to make it right. They act as if they are going to follow up and then just to get someone to return a call or email. Good Luck!

I will NEVER purchase from them again and plan to blast it all over Facebook, Twitter, My Space and to anyone who will listen. Their customer service is some of the worst I've seen!

I ORDERED MY DAUGHTERS ALSO.. AND THEY AND THEY GAVE ME THE SAME SONG AND DANCE..

ONCE IT WAS TAKEN CARE OFF.. (AFTER SHE SLEPT ON A AIR MATTRESS FOR 2WKS) I LET IT GO.. NOW I GOT MY SONS CAUSE HE LOVED THE SET..

AND NO CALL I HAD TO CALL TO FIND OUT I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH.. GETTING MY $$ BACK

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews