Old Town, Maine

I spent over $4000 in Bob's store in South Portland, purchasing a new bed set with "black label" mattress and foundation, Bunk bed for my kids, 2 twin mattresses and their foundations and other small décor items.

This sales experience was the worst I made in my life for the following reasons:

"¢ Deceiving business practices:

Furniture delivered was lower quality, cheap material and way different from what is displayed in store.

"¢ Liars Liars!:

Salesperson was a big liar and a croc, she made us buy the foundations even though we didn't need them because they made the mattresses go higher than the board of the bed and slide off but the Salesperson Debbie told us that if we don't get the foundations our warranty will be void. That was a big lie!

"¢ Bad Customer Service:

I found the mattress very spongy and made out of cheap material unlike the one displayed in the store, I called the customer service to get it replaced but they said I have to wait 30 days before they can replace it and charge me another $100 for delivery. They said I need to give it time to adjust to the mattress which sounded *** and condescending way to treat customers since it's the mattress which should adjust to me!

"¢ Bad Craftsmanship:

Bunk bed came missing parts and with a poor wood quality unlike the one on display. Parts were oddly attached and even when completely assembled by their delivery personnel, we found it shaky and not well secured, drawers were sliding out with anyone touching them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

I just sent a e-mail to Eric from Bob's and I'm waiting on his action. I'll keep you posted once this issue is resolved or not.

Joe.

Bob Cares

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than expected. I'd like to see if I can make this right for you. Please drop me a line at Bobcares@mybobs.com...Thanks, Eric

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews