Rochester, New York

On July 8, 2011 I purchased a leather sofa & loveseat the merchandise arrived at my house on August 3, 2011 damaged. I called the Bob's Discount Store they delivered another sofa & loveseat damaged again.

I paid by check for this merchandise. I called the store requested my money be refunded immediatly.

I spoke with several customer service representatives they all told me my money would be refunded with 10 to 14 days here it is 23 days later, September 9, I'm still waiting. I will never shop at Bob's Discount Store in Manchester, CT or the United States.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Comments

Did you finally get the refund. I am also going through the same thing.

They are going to pick up furniture on Oct 15 and they said that refund will be given within 72 hrs.

let me know what happened to you. email me at mp.74@hotmail.com

My husband & I bought bedroom & living room set June 27. Six times Bob's came to deliver, and each time the damage was much worse.

Finally, we said no more and want a refund.

They picked-up all of their furniture on August 18, 2011, and were told a complete refund would take 48-hours. It is one month-we are still waiting for our money back.

Call credit card company and file dispute. Bobs will take your money but never ever refund it no matter what.