Tampa, Florida

we bought a cabo leather recliner set..first the couch arm was starting to lean in and it wouldnt recline..without ripping leather, now the whole arm seems to be falling off...I called bobs is s.portland me and they said they couldn't help me because i now live in florida..I told her byron our sales man knew we where moving to florida to buy a house and that the moving truck picked up our furniture..and thats why we purchase the goof proof insurance..i tried several times to call them..over a month an 1/2 and today they said sorry you must not have spoken to the right people because we have records of you calling but never filing a service claim...REALLY!!! so why would i be calling??

you think with a number of calls they would of directed me on what to do?

so last night my loveseat wont recline out of the blue..we have only had this set for 6 mos..now the couch and loveseat is broke..i have had nothing but the run around and now i just stuck with this junk of furniture? we would of never bought it in maine if we knew we where never going to get help..goof proof is sending me back my insurance money...a whole $150.00 but thats just going to cover someone to come here for labor, never mind fixing this junk..and bobs told us lies, mislead us and now wont give us our money back for this set even though they knew they where never going to help us..That awful customer service..I can't believe that they will not stand behind there furniture...I would never go to them unless you want junk and a complete run around...

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Recliner.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

Bob Cares

I'd be happy to investigate. Please contact me at BobCares@MyBobs.com and we'll be in touch. Thanks, Eric.