Hartford, Connecticut

Bob's Discount Furniture in Southington, CT has to be the WORSE FURNITURE COMPANY THAT YOU WILL EVER DEAL WITH!!!! I truly am not much of a complainer because I under stand that you can't make everyone happy and no matter how good you are their is someone who will write horrible things about you, but I really should have done my research on reviews before stepping foot into that door.

To make a really long story short I was told that all of my furniture (4,500)would be coming all together the Saturday that I was moving into my new home. I threw out all of my furniture during the move. When they showed up all they brought was 2 chest for my son's bedrooms and the headboards. For my living room set only the 3 tables.

THAT'S IT!! Since then they have set up for my couches to be delivered twice and everytime I call to see what time the delivery will be coming they told me that the delivery should have never been set up because they are not ready yet. I have not had couches in my living room since I moved in. Thank god that I didn't throw my bedroom set out, and that I got a dinning room table on Craigs list, if not I would not have any where to sit.

I had to cancel my sons birthday party because there's no where to sit in my house. I would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS STORE, ONLY TO MY WORSE ENEMY!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

I live in Southington and after reading these awful reviews, I will never by anything from Bob's and I need a lot of new furniture!!!

Thanks for the heads up!