Resolved
2.9
Style and Design

Bobs sent someone out to repair the broken arms of the sofa bed.the real problem was the cushions on the sofa bed and love seat.

I had to pay $80.00 for them to order new coils and the delivery time was set up for October this was told to me in August.

I was told by customer service that once the coils were delivered someone would come out and repair the cushions I still don't understand why I had to pay anything when I should have been offered a contract to take care of all of this and the cushions should not have to be repaired three years later.the coils are to be shipped.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1300. mary.eason is overall dissatisfied with Bobs Discount Furniture. The most disappointing about bobs discount furniture sofa repair at Bobs Discount Furniture was length and time that it took me to get some assistance Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bobs Discount Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bobs Discount Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments