I BOUGHT 2 TABLES FROM BOB'S FURNITURE,I BEDROOM SET, AND 2 MATTRESSES IN CASH. I ALSO BOUGHT A COUCH THROUGH ACCEPTANCE NOW AND NO ONE INFORMED ME THAT I WOULD BE PAYING 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT FOR THE COUCH TROUGH ACCEPTANCE NOW.

THE COUCH WAS $1500 AND I WAS INFORMED THAT I WOULD BE PAYING 2 TIMES THE AMOUNT IN THE BEGINNING AND THAT THEY WERE COMPARABLE TO RENTACENTA WHO ALSO DOES 2 TIMES THE AMOUNT,BUT INSTEAD I FOUND OUT LATER THAT ACCEPTANCE NOW WERE ACTUALLY CHARGING ME 3 TIMES OVER THE TERM OF THE CONTRACT. I WAS PAYING RENTACENTA AROUNT $1000 A MONTH AND I PAID THEM OFF IN 2 YEARS WITH NO PROBLEMS AND ALL MY FURNITURE IS STILL PERFECT FROM RENTACENTA. THE TWO TABLES I BOUGHT FROM BOB'S HAS BEEN SERVICED NOW MULTIPLE TIMES PROVING THEY SELL *** FURNITURE.MY PAYMENT ON THE COUCH IS $158 A MONTH AND I FOUND OUT LATER THAT THEY ONLY PUT $44 TOWARDS EACH PAYMENT I MADE AND THE REST WENT TO THEM.I WAS INFORMED THAT BOBS JUST CHANGED THE PAYMENT FOR THE TERM OF THE CONTRACT TO 2 TIMES THE AMOUNT NOW,BUT EVERYONE WHO HAD 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT WOULD STILL BE SCREWED.MY BALANCE IS CURRENTLE $635 AFTER PAYING IT FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS ALREADY. I SPOKE TO MICHEAL IN THE STAMFORD STORE AND EXPLAINED THAT MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO A HEART CONDITION AND A FEW OF MY PAYMENTS WOULD BE LATE AND HE TOLD ME DON'T WORRY AND HE WILL PUT IT AT THE END OF THE CONTRACT LIKE A DEFERMENT.WE WERE IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER WHEN I TOLD HIM MY HUSBAND RECEIVES A BONUS CHECK IN DECEMBER AND WE WILL PAY THE WHOLE THING OFF THEN AND HE TOLD ME THAT WOULD BE FINE.

I SPECIFICALLY EXPLAINED TO HIM HOW IMPORTANT MY CREDIT IS TO ME AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ACCEPTANCE NOW ON MY CREDIT,BUT I WANTED TO MAKE SURE IT WOULD'NT GO ON MY CREDIT BECAUSE OF A DEFERMENT BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO KEEP MY CREDIT IN GOOD STANDING TO BUY A HOUSE AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE IT WILL NOT AFFECT MY CREDIT IN ANY WAY AND HE INFORMED ME THAT IT DEFINITELY WOULD'NT. I RECEIVED AN UPDATE ON MY CREDIT THAT SOMETHING HAS CHANGED IN NOVEMBER, 2015 AND WHEN I CHECKED THEY APPLIED A LATE PAYMENT TO MY CREDIT WHICH IS SO UNFAIR AND IT BROUGHT MY CREDIT SCORE DOWN. I SPOKE TO BILL EDWARDS WHO IS THE DISTRICT MANAGER AND HE BASICALLY REFUSED TO HELP.

I EXPLAINED TO HIM THE WHOLE SITUATION AND ASKED HIM TO SEND A LETTER FROM ACCEPTANCE NOW TO UPDATE MY CREDIT,BUT INSTEAD HE GAVE ME THE INFORMATION FOR THE CREDIT COMPANIES AND REFUSED TO HELP.I EXPLAINED TO HIM THAT THE WRONG INFORMATION WAS GIVEN TO ME FROM THE BEGINNING AND HE STILL REFUSED TO HELP!!!THEY WILL SELL YOU *** FURNITURE,LIE ABOUT THEIR THE TERM OF THE CONTRACT,OVERCHARGE YOU,RUIN YOUR CREDIT AND THEN REFUSE TO HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVOID BOB'S FURNITURE AND ACCEPTANCE NOW.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: I WILL PAY THE BALANCE,BUT I NEED MY CREDIT UPDATED BECAUSE I WAS COMPLETELY LIED TO.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Overcharged, Lie to consumers, Financing scam.

Comments

BOBS FURNITURE IS A PIECE OF *** !!!!!! FALLS APART. DON'T BUY LEATHER FROM BOBS FURNITURE BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THEM IT'S BONDED LEATHER,BUT APPARENTLY THEY FORGOT TO BOND IT.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews