Bronx, New York

In a nutshell, I bought a couch from Bob's and it fell apart within a year. I gave them the benefit of the doubt a couple of years later and bought a bob-o-pedic mattress and it also, did not hold up.

Both times I had someone come out to look at the problem and, with the couch they stitched a few spots and said there was nothing they could do about the cushions collapsing and the bed breaking and with the bob-o-pedic, they came out and looked at it and I never heard back from them.

Their products are terrible, they don't hold up and the company does not back their products. I'm sharing my experiences because furniture is expensive and I want you all to know that if you are going to spend your money on furniture, you should spend a little more and purchase it from an upstanding company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Cushion.

Comments

Bob Cares

Fell apart within a year? All of our products have a one year warranty.

If they are manufacturing concerns then we can address them form you. How about contacting us thru bobcares@mybobs.com?

Thanks! Laura (Be sure to refer to your PC review.)