Woburn, Massachusetts

Where to begin -

1 - bought a living room set & bunk beds from BOBs. When the bunk beds were delivered we were told they don't have the stairs and we have to wait a few weeks. Weeks go by, no stairs, no call. We GO to the store and they tell us the stairs won't be in for another 2 months. They couldn't have told us that before delivery? I ask - are you sure? They said no, we're not sure...we're out of stock on that item. I ask - can you get me some substitute stairs? No, they don't do that. Can I get a replacement bed? Nope, but we MIGHT be able to give you $20 off a FUTURE purchase.

2 - We decide to return the bunk beds. We schedule a pick up and I request a 1/2 day from work because they were supposed to pick the beds up by 12. It's 12 - no truck. I leave and get a call that the delivery men have left. Interesting.

3 - We schedule a 2nd pick up - they tell us 10am...no delivery men, no call. WE CALL. They tell us between 1-4. WE CALL at 5. We're told to wait until 7. After being on hold forever, the customer care line is closed and our call is disconnected. No delivery, and no call.

4 - We reschedule again...leave work early for a 2-5 time slot. It's 4pm, so I call because I can feel the utter ridiculousness that's about to happen. I'm talking to the customer care rep and she says wait 30 more minutes because they're 20 minutes away. As soon as I hang up I receive another call and guess who??? It's a customer care rep telling me the truck is outside and they've called twice and can't get in.

Seriously?? I'm outside on the phone with these people, and in a matter of seconds I'm told to wait 30 minutes AND the truck is outside?? Something isn't right....why can't the delivery men call me?

5 - I call and wait forever on the hotline so another rep can disconnect me and then I have to start all over. Then I talk to Mike...my favorite...and he says there's nothing he can do but reschedule. I ask what about a promise that you'll pick my stuff up this time? He says he can't guarantee that. How about I return everything because I no longer want to give you my money since you don't respect it? He says I can't and nothing else can be done. I now crown him the worst customer service rep ever. Thanks Mike.

Honestly, this customer service is the worst I've ever experienced! No wonder they have a C- with the Better Business Bureau. My mistake for being economical. All I can do now is go to the Woburn location and tell incoming customers about my experience. My fiance went last week and cleared out the store. We'll take turns until someone acts like they care....or get this...pick up my returned items!

I bet this wouldn't have happened at Jordan's....

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Customer Care.

Comments

Bob Cares

I can definitely understand why you'd feel that way. I'd like to see if we can make things right for you. If you'd contact me at Bobcares@mybobs.com I'll be in touch shortly...Thanks, Eric.

Bob Cares