Stamford, Connecticut

Bob's Furniture sucks and so does their delivery service, employees speak no English and customer service is to service yourself. Management is very unprofessional and they give you the run around about an issue after they already have your hard earned money.

Bob's is not going to stay in business very long if eveywhere there making consumers displeased with their purchases.

They give you the idea that with your money being spent in their store they will guarantee your satisfation and that is not the case. They can care less after you have paid for your merchandise what happens after that!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Comments

Please if any of you have purchased from the warwick store let me know of your troubles, I am a salesman there but unlike most others I am a part time college student as well and my intentions do not lie in screwing anybody in any way, shape or form. Some people in the company are lazy its a matter of who you speak to but i assure you if you come in asking for Brian your experience will not be unpleasant. Thank you.

and trust me I agree with the customer service and delivery problems, seeing how we work on commission if the delivery drivers screw up and cause cancellations that is our hard earned money right out the door because of someone else's incompetence

I bought a bunkbed from Bobs about a month and 1/2 ago. When I purchased the bed they told me it would be delivered within the next month. I did not hear from them for about a month and 2 weeks so I called and asked when the bed would be delivered. The woman told me they could deliver it next week, the only peice that would be missing is the drawers underneath, which they would deliver in a week. I was completely fine with that. The day of delivery they were on time and things were looking good. They started to put together the bunkbed and told my fiance they could not finish due to not having the final parts to secure the top and bottom of the bunkbeds together. They left the bed unfinished for my 2 children. They told my fiance he could go get the parts himself, finish putting it together and Bobs would reimberse him. 1. My fiance is out of workmans comp and shouldnt be doing ANYTHING, which is why I hired Bobs to do it. 2. They never told me those peices were missing. 3. Instead of a month, it took a month and a half, to get most but not even ALL of the bed.

When I called customer service, she gave me the complete run around. Told me she is sorry and it would take enother 2 weeks for the parts to be brought to my house OR my fiance can do it. I asked to speak to the superior, and she refused to let me speak to him.

I am not at all satisfied with my Bobs experience. I wish I would have gotten the bunkbed from Cardi's which would have shipped same day.

To "Hold on a second" -

you wrote:

'that makes you be treated badly'

I say:

learn how to speak English!

do you work for Bob's?

After carefully researching several stores online for the exact living room set I wanted, I decided to put the set on lay-a-way at Bob's. When I went to the store the set was not on the display floor.

When the salesman approched I told him I was looking for the "Magic Hat" he stated there was not a display on the floor but I could still get it, after asking him several times he assured me there would be no problem getting the set. After making payments on the set I received a call stating 2 of my pieces had been discontinued, (not all 4), I was told I would have to finish paying for said pieces & except delivery in 30 days, I was not pleased and decided to go elsewhere, I told the manager I would be in on the weekend to pick up my money and was told I would have to wait about 2 weeks for a check to be issued from corporate.

You wouldn't mind but I was told by everyone I spoke with not to go to Bobs, a choice I highly regret. And so to close this tirade, BOB'S SUCKS and I will be sure to tell everyone I meet.

Why so grumpy jsolheim, did your spouce leave you. No offence I think you are the child, not Jason.

You assume things (that either the other person is a child or works for the company). Perhaps if you grew up you would not have such bad service. You have attitude in this letter and you are not replying in a mature manner to people. It is your attitude that makes you be treated badly.

If you just grow up and stop acting like a kid maybe they will treat you better. In case you think I work for Bobs I don't kiddo. He is not defending them he is just telling you that they will not go out of business just because of one bad store. They have many more stores in all of U.S.

and you think that they will go out of business because of that.

You must be a child for thinking that way. They are not going to go out of business just because jsolheim does not like the service he gets at one store.

Jason Tillo obviously works for this company or be a child himself because I don’t see any reason why else he would just be surfing the web to defend this and other companies if they are not paying him to do so. I also read another comment that Jason responded to someone else posting a bad experience in which he replied the same way. If you are not getting paid by these companies to give these rebuttal’s you are looking for attention in the wrong.

hahaha, exactly. i deliver for bobs and everyone i work with speaks english.

i think its an amazing company that will always have complaints due to the extremely high volume of customers they have. (Bobs delivers in 11 states)

They have been in business since 1991, I don't think they are going to shutdown soon just because they dissatisfied one grumpy child.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews