I ordered some furniture from Bob's and caught the delivery driver trying to hide some damage.after talking to customer care she stated they would send a tech to repair it, I asked what if I am not satisfied
with the repair.
she stated that being the furniture is already in my possession I am stuck with it. called the store and no results there. bottom line don't buy bobs. this was purchased from the Bobs in woodbridge nj.
It was the quimby sofa.
they ripped it while bringing it indoors.the store manager says it's the warehouse problem the warehouse says it's the stores problem.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Quimby Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have had my bed for a total of 7months and the slat has already broken off from the headboard. I'm only 130lbs!!! Delivered the wrong slats from the beginning..."
- "March 8th, 2016. We bought a Braxton 72" Sofa one year ago, I was convinced by them to by the goof proof + protection plan, they said it would cover..."
- "What gives Bob's drivers the right to think that they can leave their trash from a delivery in the Street....Bob needs to teach his people about respect.On Sept 4 they..."
- "Bait and switch pictures worth a thousand words spent close to TWO hrs of my time was trying to order this online but went to check out and it added..."
- "I ordered two packages of post it notes, white out and a package of index cards. Look at the picture to view how they arrived! Yes all in the..."
- "This is a complaint against Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ. Where on the evening of November 24th I was surrounded and questioned by hospital security personnel for taking..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."