Langhorne, Pennsylvania
2.1

Update by user Sep 10, 2015

Either I have the worst luck imaginable or bobs furniture just truly sucks. After the last debacle, they sent me a gift card.

I ordered two bunk beds from a different store and needed mattresses. Figuring they couldn't possible screw up a simple mattress order, I went back to bobs to use my gift card.

I stood in front of the next day delivery sign and told the man (whom the manager explained our history to and was told to treat me like a queen) I didn't care which mattresses they were, I needed 2 full size mattresses delivered by tomorrow (today). If they couldn't bring them today I did not want them!

I was assured the order was well before 3pm and would be delivered today.

This morning my bobs furniture tracker shows no record of my delivery.

I call the 1800 number ...... Wait for it.....

My order was never scheduled for delivery!!!!!!! They have to be *** kidding me!!!! How does this company stay in business???? I cancelled the order and they immediately refunded my money (instead of the 21 day wait I had last time) but for real?!?!

My sons have been sleeping on the floor since June 7th!!! (May 23 the original order was placed) Do NOT go to Bobs!

Original review posted by user Aug 02, 2015

on May 25, 2015 I purchased an entertainment unit, a 3 piece living room table set, and a 12 piece bedroom set from the bob's in Langhorne PA. Delivery was set for June 6. The delivery truck arrived and one of the end tables wasn't able to be assembled. The coffee table's main support was cracked. The door on the dresser was scratched. The door on the entertainment center was missing and the interior side was damaged while they assembled it. They delivered the wrong beds.

I drove back to the showroom and was assured everything would be handled. I then received 3 separate deliveries. One for the living room tables, One for the dresser and to pick up the incorrect beds. One for the entertainment center.

The correct beds were on back order until July 18. I received 3 more deliveries, One for the footboards. one for the rails and one for the headboards.... (this entire time my babies were sleeping on their floor). The delivery for the headboards arrived and the man called me out to the truck because both headboards were damaged.

I called the store manager and she promised they would be out with new headboards by wednesday. She called me that wed morning to tell me that the headboards were now back ordered until AUGUST 15!!!!

I told her to send the truck. I wanted a full refund. I was returning everything.

The truck arrived and literally dragged the furniture out of my house and threw it onto their truck. They damaged several freshly painted walls in my home. They damaged the trim around my door frames. Their truck ripped several branches off my tress and they drove on my lawn.

and on top of ALL this, I have to wait 7-10 days for a refund!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bobs Discount Furniture Pros: Salesman and manager jeanine.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Customer care and delivery service, Having my time wasted, Customer service.

• wrong product
  • Home Damaged
  • Backordered

Comments

So glad I read this I was going to purchase a dining room set whew glad I decided to check on their reputation. I will wait for Mealey's to get more stock in. I have always been pleased with their customer service and delivery.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews