Plymouth, Massachusetts

Bob's is all nice and kissing your *** while your buying the furniture, but as soon as you pay them the curtosy goes right out the window! We furnished the whole house through Bob's, about $4,500 and put a 20% down payment that day and came back a week later and payed in full.

At the time of the down payment everything was "in Stock" a week later majority of furniture backordered a month, then when that day came the couch was backordered another month, and they failed to tell us until 15 min prior to the delivery of that morning!! We were having people over that night so they had no place to sit due to lack of furniture.

Plus, a tabel chair, ottoman x2 were damaged when delivered and had to return them. I like the furniture and the price but you have to deal with the teribble customer service, which do not care about the customers, and the lieng/waiting forever to recieve all furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Comments

Bob Cares

OP,

We never like to hear about a negative experience with our company. We'd really like the the oppurtunity to make things right for you.

Please contact me at Bobcares@mybobs.com with your order information so that I may access your account. Thanks, Eric