Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
1.2

This is exactly what happened to me. Went to Bob's Mays Landing, NJ.

Greeted by a friendly middle-aged man, and we went to look at recliner sofas. I got distracted by my son and the next thing I saw was the salesman, who was helping me, talking to a young couple. I told him he was rude. I should have left then.

I didn't. He passed me off to a woman named Mary. I purchased a motorized recliner; it was delivered a few days later. As the sofa was being lowered from the truck, the person in the truck dropped it.

They brought it in and assembled it but never checked it. I was asked to sign a form at 3 spots. Unfortunately, I did without reading. The recliner did not work.

Called customer service and was told it would be 5 days for a service tech. I couldn't believe they wanted me to wait 5 days for a defective product. I complained and said I didn't want the sofa. They said that I couldn't return it because I took delivery.

What a crock. Everyone I talked to after that was rude and unprofessional.

I will never purchase anything from that store again. Please don't patronize Bob's, they rip you off and have terrible customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Recliner.

Comments

you're lucky you didn't buy from Kensington.....5K worth of living room furniture....falling apart within 2 months (warranty purchased was worthless and a rip off)....and the *** who owns Kensington...refuses to make good on his garbage!!!!