New York, New York

I ordered a bedroom set. The quality is good and the price is right. You have to look around the store and see what they have. Just like any other furniture store, some sets are very nice and some sets are ***! The most expensive one isn't always the best quality. Customer service was about as good as it gets. Had a problem with two pieces that were damaged they replaced them no problem. Had a worse problem with Macy's where I bought a $2,500 leather sofa and they sent me a poorly repaired sofa and tried to refuse to send an undamaged replacement. And I'm talking about *** in the middle of a cushion that looked like it came from a burn that was repaired with something like nuvinyl. Also had a problem with a local specialty store that I had to return not one, not two, not three, but FOUR kitchenette tables, they made good, but it was a long process. Unfortunately, there is no hassle free delivery anymore, no matter where you shop or how much you pay.

Bottom line, look at the pieces, look at the prices, look at all the furniture stores, depending on when you're shopping, one furniture store will have better bedrooms, another will have better sofas, another will have better dining rooms. Bob's has nice bedrooms now and decent dining rooms. The sofas looked OK.

I'd avoid the bobopedic -- not in the same category as Tempurpedic. If you want a low price alternative, try the Sleepys version of memory foam mattresses. Actually, go anywhere else for a mattress, Bob's mattresses are not exactly cheap compared to other stores and brands. I got my mattress elsewhere and am vary happy with the set from Bob's. You can get high quality brand name mattresses for the same price or less than Bob's mattresses.

Overall, I'd recommend Bob's.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Cushion.

Comments

pissedperson0330
#202000

the furniture isnt 'bad'.. the service is terrible!!!

we had the worst experience ever. and im trying to move into a new place and get married in the last 2-3 weeks of this month and they made life *** this past week.

@pissedperson0330

i bet, this place sucks with customer service,