DON'T GO TO BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE!!!!They don't stand by their product.

Once it was delivered. Anything wrong is customer's fault. The technicians are trained to report one evaluation - the problem is caused by the customer.

I bought a reclining sofa set on Nov 2009.

Even when it was new, I found one seat was harder to close. I went to the store, I was told since it was new, it will be better as time goes. But it never does. And I tolerate it since it is not a big problem.

But just last week, it is sagging. I called the service. The technician came. He didn't even *** the covered fabric to look at it closely.

We are all grown ups in the household. Nobody jumps on the sofa. The heaviest person is less than 150 pounds.

It is really a mystery how can we possible damage it.DON'T GO TO BOB's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Funza, Cundinamarca, Colombia #192740

That sucks.If you ever have this kind of problem with new furniture--especially sofas--the best thing to do is call it in right after the delivery.

I have had problems like that with furniture. Bobs gets a bad rap, but ALL stores do this now a days. I had the same problem with a $3,000 sofa from Macys.

You have to call in the problem ASAP and insist on a new one.If you wait even a day or two, you will probably be blamed for whatever is wrong no matter where you bought it.