Bobs Discount Furniture - BOB'S refused to replace the broken sofa within a year
DON'T GO TO BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE!!!!They don't stand by their product.
Once it was delivered. Anything wrong is customer's fault. The technicians are trained to report one evaluation - the problem is caused by the customer.
I bought a reclining sofa set on Nov 2009.
Even when it was new, I found one seat was harder to close. I went to the store, I was told since it was new, it will be better as time goes. But it never does. And I tolerate it since it is not a big problem.
But just last week, it is sagging. I called the service. The technician came. He didn't even *** the covered fabric to look at it closely.
We are all grown ups in the household. Nobody jumps on the sofa. The heaviest person is less than 150 pounds.
It is really a mystery how can we possible damage it.DON'T GO TO BOB's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Reclining Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I was a PSE for Lowe’s in Poughkeepsie, NY. I was fired on May 16th 2014. I feel there was a grave injustice given to me because of some..."
- "$1300 later and still paying them off.. I have heavy pots that are horrible for washing, don't even try touching the handles, you will burn yourself significantly.. something chef world..."
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."