Bobs Discount Furniture - BOB'S refused to replace the broken sofa within a year

1149 of 1388 Bobs Discount Furniture reviews

DON'T GO TO BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE!!!!They don't stand by their product.

Once it was delivered. Anything wrong is customer's fault. The technicians are trained to report one evaluation - the problem is caused by the customer.

I bought a reclining sofa set on Nov 2009.

Even when it was new, I found one seat was harder to close. I went to the store, I was told since it was new, it will be better as time goes. But it never does. And I tolerate it since it is not a big problem.

But just last week, it is sagging. I called the service. The technician came. He didn't even *** the covered fabric to look at it closely.

We are all grown ups in the household. Nobody jumps on the sofa. The heaviest person is less than 150 pounds.

It is really a mystery how can we possible damage it.DON'T GO TO BOB's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1149 of 1388 Bobs Discount Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Z

Sep 22, 2010 #192740 Funza, Cundinamarca, Colombia

That sucks. If you ever have this kind of problem with new furniture--especially sofas--the best thing to do is call it in right after the delivery. I have had problems like that with furniture. Bobs gets a bad rap, but ALL stores do this now a days. I had the same problem with a $3,000 sofa from Macys. You have to call in the problem ASAP and insist on a new one. If you wait even a day or two, you will probably be blamed for whatever is wrong no matter where you bought it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.