Totowa, New Jersey

I bought a chair in the Bob's Furniture store pit. I understand that all sales were final but I didn't know that I was buying used furniture.

When I got the chair home it had a very strong smoke smell. I couldn't stand the smell so I proceeded to clean it. The cushion was attached so I couldn't remove it. I put my hands down the sides of the cushion and came up with a dumped ashtray, a lot of food crumbs and 40 cents in change.

My hands were black from the ashes. I can't keep this smelly chair in my house.

Called Bob's and of course they won't do anything about it. I have never written a review before but please be aware of how Bob's does business.

Reason of review: chair that was used for an ashtray, smells bad, food, ashes and money found on side of cushion.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Getting used furniture.

Comments

I bought two recliners from Bob's. They had a very unattractive back to them and I did not see it at the store as they were against a wall.

We complained and purchased two more recliners and they were going to credit my credit card for the difference. I called today to see if they put through the credit on my card and they said they were going to give me a BOB'S store credit. I told them I did not want that. I spoke to three customer service people and they told me that I would not be able to get credit.

I went on Face book and wrote a nasty letter saying I was going to write Consumer Protection in Ct. and our local TV station. Some one from Bob's called me back and said they would credit my credit card.

Why don't you do the same thing? Good luck.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews